Start of Something New

A/N So, a couple of people have been asking me to do the 30 day OTP challenge, and I was like...

"ALRIGHT, JELSA!!"

But then I realized that this was going to have to be GARMAU, or none of you would read it.

Also, someone tried to stop me by saying it was an October challenge only...

BUT THAT AINT GONNA STOP ME!! HOW DARE YOU TRY?!?!

Also, and some of you will like this, since we're already breaking some rules for this... I'm not only posting one chapter a day.

I WOULD EXPLODE WITH IDEAS!!!

I'm posting one every time I finish writing one.

And, I'm gonna keep my promise with this Disney thing, and MAKE ALL THE ONESHOTS FOR THE CHALLENGE TAKE PLACE IN DISNEYLAND!!!

If you're wondering, why not DIDNEY WORLD?

Well, it's because I've never been.

I KNOW RIGHT?!?!

I'm the biggest Disney Fanatic EVER and I have an annual pass to DIDNEYLAND, and I know EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!

But I've never experienced the wonders of Florida's version.

Plus, I'm a very loyal person. If I did go to Didneyworld, I would probably still like Didneyland better.

So without further ado.... DAY 1!!!

Day 1: Holding Hands

Aphmau was bouncing up and down nervously. She had planned this event for months, and now it was coming true.

She was finally going to Disneyland.

And not on her own. Aphmau was going with all her friends. Garroth, Laurence, Dante, Katelyn, and Kawaii-Chan.

So, here she was, dragging her suitcase for the two week trip out to the parking lot. Aphmau had rented a van to take them all to the airport, and then, to Disneyland. She quickly piled her suitcase into the back, and sat down in the front, started up the car, and drove to the boy's house.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

Aphmau walked out of the airport with a smile on her face. She has rented another van for her and her friends to take them to the hotel, and to the park. She started to go for the front of the car so she could drive, but someone put their hand before her.

"I'm driving, Aphmau." Garroth insisted. Aphmau narrowed her eyes.

"I don't mind Garroth. I really don't." Aphmau said, grabbing the door handle. Garroth placed his hand over hers, causing Aphmau's cheeks to heat up.

"You've driven all morning just to get us to the airport. You need rest. I'll drive, I promise." He said, grabbing her hand and pulling it away from the car's handle.

Suddenly, the two realized neither had let go of their hands. Aphmau squeezed his hand tightly before pulling away, allowing him to drive.

Aphmau walked around the front and sat in the front next to Garroth.

"I might not be able to drive, but I am allowed to sit here." Aphmau countered back as she pulled her seatbelt on.

The next hour and a half was driven with silence between the two, still thinking about how warm each other's hands felt.

A/N Yes, I know it was pretty horrible. BUT I DO NOT CARE, BECAUSE BETTER MATERIAL WILL BE ON ITS WAY!!!