Demons & Angels: 7

A/N Ok, I forgot to write yesterday's song. It's called This is How a Dream Comes True.

I've been waiting to write this next song for EVER! It's my favorite song in the entire musical!

Garroth swiftly pulled his helm off, looking at Aphmau. She widened her eyes when she noticed the black stripe going through his blue eyes, and the black color going through his blonde hair.

"..... You're a demon." She mumbled. 

Garroth looked down, but looked back up and gave her a cheeky smile.

"Problem?" He asked.

"Yes, you're not supposed to be a demon! Oh no.... I'm supposed to be rescued by my true love, not by some demon and his meifwa." Aphmau said, disappointed.

Laurence frowned. "Ouch." He muttered.

Garroth glared at Aphmau. "Look, angel, I was sent to rescue you by Lord Zane, alright? He's the one who wants to marry you."

"Well then why didn't he come pick me up himself?" Aphmau asked.

"Good question. You can ask him that when we get there tomorrow." Garroth said, walking away from Aphmau. She looked up at the sky and noticed the orange color.

"I-It's sunset?"

"Yeah."

"I didn't realize it was so late.... We need to make camp." Aphmau said, looking around for somewhere to hide.

"Rest?! But you've only just escaped!"

"Yes, and I found it exhausting. I need to rest immediately." Aphmau said.

"Well that's too bad, because we have to go." Garroth said.

"I NEED TO FIND SOMEWHERE TO CAMP RIGHT NOW."

Laurence and Garroth froze in fright, and Aphmau glared at them, demanding.

"Very well. There's a cave right there." Garroth said, pointing to a small cave in the corner.

"Garroth, that's no place for an angel—"

"No no, it's perfect. Now if you don't mind gentlemen, goodnight." Aphmau declared, standing up and walking towards the cave.

"I can read you a bedtime story—" Laurence offered.

"I said goodnight." Aphmau cried without turning around.

Garroth watched Aphmau leave, and he turned to Laurence. "She's a handful."

^-^{Later That Night}^-^

"Hey Garroth, I was thinking. If we rescued a princess from Katelyn the Fire Fists, we could do anything!" Laurence said. He and Garroth were sitting away from the cave, enjoying the view of the stars. "I could even be a Shadow Knight." A/N ;)

"That's nice—"

"Who do you wanna be?" Asked Laurence.

"I don't want to be anybody." Garroth groaned.

"No but seriously, if you could be anybody in the world, who would you be?" Asked Laurence.

"No one—"

"Like, if some guy had a sword and your throat and said, 'Look here, you can't be a demon anymore. Pick something else.' who would you be?"

"ID PICK THAT GUY UP AND HURL HIM INTO A TREE." Garroth yelled. Laurence bit his lip, looking down.