Day 13: Eating Ice Cream

A/N Ok, guys! Guess what? I'm continuing the little 'Hanging out with Friends' oneshot! This is a continuation of that!

Remember, Kante and KAURENCE do not exist, and GARMAU has not become a thing yet.

Day 13: Eating Ice Cream

Ales' POV

Laurence and I walked behind Aphmau and Garroth, eavesdropping. We were in line for Indiana Jones, and had nothing better to do then to make our ship sail. Besides, Dante and Sam were in their own little world.

"So... How was your day?"

"Garroth, you've been with me this entire time."

"I-I meant, h-how did you l-l-like your day so f-far?"

"That's better worded."

I sighed, rolling my eyes as we walked away from Garroth and Aphmau.

"He's hopeless." Laurence sighed, face palming. I frowned.

"Don't worry, we can still do this!" I said, shaking him by the shoulders.

My grumbling stomach interrupted us. I blushed horribly.

Why must I always embarrass myself?!

"Whoops! I must be hungrier then I thought!" I joked, trying to cover up the fact that my stomach just grumbled in front of lots of people, and possibly my new friends.

"After the ride, we can get something to eat if you want." Laurence offered. I nodded.

"Ok. But first, we must keep eavesdropping." I said. We snuck up to Garroth and Aphmau, and continued listening to their conversation. Garroth started up the conversation again.

"I really like this ride."

"You do? I'm scared of this ride."

"Maybe I can hold you if you're that scared."

"Really?"

"U-Uh, only if you want me to..."

"Ok!"

Laurence and I shared a small smile before boarding the ride.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

So far, the ship was sort of sailing. Garroth did hold a Aphmau like he said, but then he got a nose bleed once the ride ended. Sam and Dante sat together, and I sat next to Laurence. Soon, the ride was over and we were outside. This time, all of our stomachs were grumbling.

"I'm not sure we should have dinner yet... But maybe we should go and look around for a small snack." Sam said. Everyone nodded in agreement and we went to find something to eat.

We stopped in front of Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor. The sun's intense heat caused us to walk inside and relinquish in the heat.

"Welcome to Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor! What can I get you?" I looked up and saw a girl with dark, red hair that reached her shoulders and bright teal eyes. Her name tag read Nicole.

"Hello! Can we have a few seconds?" Asked Aphmau. Nicole smiled.

"Sure! Go ahead." She said. I looked up at the menu of many different flavors and made my way over to Sam, tapping my chin.

"I'm getting rocky road." I decided. Sam scrunched up her nose.

"Ugh, chocolate. I'll get vanilla." She decided. I smiled.

"Can never go wrong with a classic, huh?" I asked. Sam rolled her eyes, smiling.

"Of course not. And, what's with you and rocky road?" Asked Sam. I frowned, my light brown eyes locking with her dark brown ones, which were like the Nether's fury in two.

"Marshmallows, almonds and chocolate in one? I'm in." I said. Sam winced slightly at the sound of chocolate.

"Yeah, whatever." She said. I smirked, punching her shoulder.

"You're lucky you have me. I'm like your sunshine. Without it, you might not make it." I teased.

Garroth and Aphmau started to order.

"Can I have a chocolate ice cream in a cone?" They asked in unison. Nicole tilted her head to the side.

"Aw, you two are super adorable. Are you dating?" She asked. The two blushed.

"No, I'm not-- I mean, we're not-- hehe..."

The two stuttered like the adorable dorks they were.

"Oh, sorry. Two chocolate ice creams coming up." Nicole apologized, a mischievous smile creeping onto her face.

An idea popped into my head, and I ran to Laurence, who was ordering his rocky road ice cream.

"You like rocky road too--? That's besides the point. I have an idea to make the ship sail!" I said. Laurence's face lit up.

"What is it?" He asked. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to Nicole.

"You'll see."

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

Everyone got their ice creams; Sam and Dante got their vanilla ice creams, Laurence and I got our rocky roads...

.... But sadly, they had just ran out of vanilla ice cream, so Garroth and Aphmau were given two scoops of vanilla ice cream in one bowl...

...And they also ran out of extra spoons...

I wonder why... Hehe.

Let's just say Nicole also has a knack for ships. She agreed to help Laurence and I, and messed with the order so it was a single vanilla in a bowl instead of two vanillas in cones.

"U-Uh, we ordered two vanilla cones." Garroth stuttered. Nicole smiled innocently.

"Oops! Sorry, but we ran out of vanilla ice cream." She said sweetly.

"That's ok! Garroth and I can share, right?" Aphmau asked, picking up the bowl and spooning some ice cream into the spoon.

"Um, I g-guess--"

"Garroth! The plane is coming!" Aphmau sang, whizzing the spoon towards Garroth's mouth. He opened it to protest, but Aphmau was able to spoon the ice cream in before he could say anything.

"Mhrrrmmm." Garroth tried to say. Aphmau chuckled, and had Garroth follow her outside.

"We did it, Laurence! Well, kinda. The ship hasn't officially sailed yet, huh?" I asked, turning to face Laurence. He nodded.

"True. Come on, let's thank Nicole and eat our ice creams." He said. I smirked.

"Maybe I can spoon you some ice cream, too." I joked. Laurence turned a bright pink.

"U-Uh, I'm not sure, Ales--"

"I'm just kidding, Laurence! Let's go get some ice cream." I said, grabbing his hand and taking him to where our ice cream waited.

A/N That was adorable. If you guys know what ships might sail, write it down in the comments. Other then that, I love you all! Bye!