Day 29: Doing Something Sweet

A/N Two days left! Oh my Irene, I'm going to miss making these Disneyland based oneshots. Of course, the story won't end. I'll still keep posting oneshots, don't worry! I have one drafted that I think you will all like.

Anyways, here's the day!

Day 29: Doing Something Sweet

Garroth made sure everything was made nicely. The reservation was set, the fast passes were collected, and the meet and greet was set up.

"Perfect. She'll love it." He sighed, walking away from the restaurant that he made the reservation at.

"Garroth? Is everything ok?" He turned around and was face to face with Aphmau. He smirked, nodding.

"Yep. It's all done." Garroth said, motioning towards the restaurant. Aphmau grinned.

"Great! I'm sure she'll love it. Come on, he's getting first date jitters." Aphmau said, taking Garroth's hand and pulling him away from the building and towards the small store across from the restaurant.

Inside the store, standing next to all the Mickey Mouse shirts, was Travis. Beads of sweat trailed along his white hair, and his green eyes were filled with anxiety.

"Are you ok?" Asked Garroth, sensing his nervousness. Travis seemed to be... Shaking.

"N-No. What if she doesn't like it? What if she doesn't like me?" He asked. Aphmau smirked.

"Wow. The biggest cassanova I know is getting first date jitters?" She asked, teasing him. Travis' face went red.

"You hit on a girl one time..." He sighed. Garroth raised an eyebrow, but Aphmau didn't notice.

"Don't worry. Lucinda will love it, I promise. Just be yourself." She assured him.

"That's what everyone says! Lucinda was hard to win over, ok? She's different from all the other girls—"

Travis' conversation was brought to an end by the ringing of his phone. He pulled it out of his pocket, and gasped as Lucinda's name flashed on the screen.

"She's calling me! What do I do?" He asked. 

"Answer the phone!" Garroth cried.

"Oh, right." Travis smiled, answering the phone. "H-Hello? You are! Ok, I was just... Drinking some water. I'll be there right now." Travis said, hanging up.

"She's at the restaurant!" Travis said. Aphmau smiled.

"Great! Go on your date." Aphmau said. Travis turned around, but stopped.

"Wait... Will you two come with me? You can watch from afar." He pleaded.

"Travis, we can't get into that restaurant. It's reservation only." Garroth reminded him.

"Well, find a way!" Travis pleaded. Aphmau sighed.

"All right, we will try. But if we can't, we will watch once you guys come out." Aphmau said. Travis grinned, thanking them and walking away.

"Aph, how are we going to watch in the restaurant?" Asked Garroth.

"Hmm... We've snuck into places before, and we can do it again! I have an idea." She said, running to the restaurant. Garroth groaned quietly, following her.

This can't be good.

^-^(INSIDE THE BLUE BAYOU)^-^

Garroth waited nervously inside the kitchen, peeking out and spying on Travis and his orange headed date. The white long sleeve shirt seemed to make it worse, and it didn't help that he had to wear a blue vest on top of that. He had changed his jeans from blue to black, and had a white apron tie around his waist. Aphmau stood next to him, also peeking out and watching the pair. She wore clothing similar to Garroth, but instead of being nervous, Aphmau was excited.