Side Story: Chapter 2

A/N Hey guys! This is the continuation of the roleplay Jadyn and I started!

3rd POV

"Y-You do? H-How?" Garroth stuttered. Ales was able to wriggle out of Jadyn's grip and started to talk.

"Come on, it's so obvious Garroth! Aphmau is just really oblivious!" Ales cried. Garroth raised an eyebrow.

"How do you know my name?" He asked. Jadyn frowned.

"ALES WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!" Jadyn cried, facepalming. Ales giggled.

"Oops! Sorry, it's just really hard not to know their names." Ales said, smiling.

".... You know all of our names?" Asked Garroth, scooting away from Ales. Jadyn glared at Ales.

"ALES!" Jadyn yelled. Ales sighed, fishing around in her pocket.

"I'm sorry. I should just stop talking. Luckily I brought this potion of silence with me! It will keep me quiet until the effects wear off." Ales said, showing her a blue potion. Jadyn raised her eyebrows.

"Where did you get a—?"

"ITS UP TO YOU TO MAKE GARMAU SAIL! GOODBYE VOICE!" Yelled Ales before swallowing down the potion.

Jadyn chuckled awkwardly and looked back at Garroth, who was still in a confused state.

"I'm sorry about my friend. She can be a real pain sometimes." Jadyn explained. Ales frowned, opening her mouth to argue, but wasn't able to.

"So... I'm Jadyn and we're both new here!" Jadyn chimed.

"Well, you already know my name." Garroth said. Then, a thought struck Jadyn's mind.

"Is there anyway you know where Zane is? I need to kick his nuts." Jadyn explained. Garroth raised an eyebrow.

"Uh, I believe he's still in O'Khasis..." Garroth said.

At that moment, a man with light brown hair and light blue eyes climbed the ladder. He eyes Jadyn and Ales, then looked at Garroth confused.

"Uh, Garroth who are these people? And why are you on the floor?" He asked.

Jadyn recognized him immediately, her eyes widening in surprise when she was able to remember his name. Garroth stood up and wiped himself off, pretending he was never on the floor.

"This is Jadyn. She probably knows your name." Garroth said, mumbling the last part. The man stayed silent, not knowing what to respond.

Ales then realized who it was as well.

It's Laurence!

She opened her mouth wide and tried to fangirl, but she couldn't. Jadyn noticed and frowned, pointing at her.

"Don't you dare try to fangirl!" Jadyn warned. Ales frowned, then an idea came into her mind. She smirked, then stood up and shoved Jadyn... Towards Laurence.

You see, even though Ales liked Laurence, she knew Jadyn deserved him more. Jadyn blushed terribly as Laurence caught her in his arms. Jadyn glanced at Ales, and she could make out the words,

Jadence for life!

Form on Ales' mouth. Jadyn frowned, and turned to talk to Laurence.

"I-I'm really sorry--"

"Nah, I don't mind being so close to someone this beautiful." Laurence flirted, smirking.

This just made Jadyn blush harder.

"Th-Thanks." Jadyn said.

Ales got distracted and started to do a happy dance. Garroth took this opportunity to try and escape. Ales noticed and tackled him to the floor once again.

"Not so fast!" Ales mouthed. Garroth frowned.

"Ales, stop tackling random people!" Jadyn cried. Ales frowned.

"WE HAVE TO GET GARMAU SAILING!" Ales mouthed.

"You know it will sail after I kick Zane's nuts and murder him!" Jadyn said. Ales gasped.

"I thought we were gonna murder him together!" Ales cried. Jadyn nodded.

"Oh yeah... Together." Jadyn remembered.

"Why do you want to kill my brother? And why are you still in Laurence's arms?" Asked Garroth, eyening Jadyn. She blushed and got out of Laurence's hold, blushing once again.

"Uh, well you see..." Jadyn said, trying to come up with an excuse.

"He... Burned our village, and... I want revenge.... AND TO KICK HIS NUTS!.... Do I sound crazy?" Jadyn asked. Ales raised an eyebrow.

When does this potion wear off again?

Jadyn chuckled, hoping her excuse was believable. She also hoped the potion on Ales would not wear off.

Unluckily for Jadyn, the potion wore off.

A/N You guys ready to see what happens when Ales' silence potion wears off? Jadyn and I know, but NONE OF YOU DO!!!