Disney Infinity

Alright, I'm here to make sure you don't mess up the intro.

Author~Chan, we'll be fine—

First off, I'd been playing this game recently... More then usual. And now I've got a big castle and a big treehouse and... Well, I'm not gonna explain myself. But anyways, today's punishment is.... A Fangirl~Senpai X Narrator~Sama Oneshot!

WHAT?!

WHAT?!

Haha, nah JK. Anyways, without further ado... I'm leaving. Bye!

Boy, she scared me for a sec.

Yeah. Me too.

Let's start! Aphmau and Garroth were playing on the Wii U, Garroth as Mickey Mouse and Aphmau as Minnie Mouse...

"Hey! Did you just push me off?!"

Garroth shrugged. "Maybe I did... Maybe I didn't..."

Aphmau frowned, climbing up the treehouse again. "It takes me forever to climb this!"

"Well maybe you should get better at PVP." Said Garroth.

They had been fighting each other on top of the large tree, trying to win against the other. Aphmau smirked, sneaking behind Garroth and pushing him off the tree.

"Huh—?! Did you—?!"

He was interrupted by Aphmau's fit of giggles.

"Hmph. Sneaky little Aph." He mumbled, bumping Aphmau's shoulder with his own.

She frowned, elbowing his waist with her elbow. 

Garroth narrowed his eyes, using his hand to push Aphmau lightly.

Aphmau smiled, using her hand to push him as well.

Garroth smirked, pushing her a bit more roughly.

Aphmau narrowed her eyes, shoving Garroth with all her night with her two hands.

Garroth stumbled off the bed, grabbing Aphmau's arm.

Aphmau shrieked and fell off the bed as well, landing on top of Garroth.

 The two were only inches away from each other. Aphmau's eyes widened, and Garroth smirked.

"Well well, aren't we in a situation?"

Aphmau tried lifting herself up, but Garroth grabbed her arms. "No no, let's stay like this."

By now, she was burning bright red. "G-Garroth, what are you—?"

He grazed some hair out of her eyes, smiling. "You know, I'd always liked the way your hair complimented your eyes."

"Meep!" Aphmau squeaked, nervously shaking.

Garroth let go of her arm and took her chin in his hand, bringing her face closer to his. Aphmau closed her eyes and so did Garroth as their lips began to brush against eachother's.

"Hey Aphmau have you seen the—?"

Aphmau jumped off Garroth and looked right at Zane, blushing terribly.

Oh my Irene! What the heck!

Fangirl~Senpai...

Right, sorry sorry...

"Gah!" Zane said, walking backwards a bit from what he almost witnessed.

"Z-Zane! It's not what it looks like!" Aphmau said.

"Just kiss my brother and get over with it. Then you can show me where my ponies are at!" Zane cried, running away.

Garroth stood up and closed the door. They both stayed in silence.

"So, to be continued?" Asked Garroth, sitting next to Aphmau and leaning in.

He had silenced her with his lips, not letting her answer.

Aw! My shiiiiippppp! Too bad it's over already.

Oh, if you're all wondering why this oneshot is short, I can't answer that for you. But Author~Chan did send this picture... Here let's see it.

 Here let's see it

Oh my Irene...

No way...

SHE GETS TO MEET APHMAU?!

Wow!

SOOOO LUCKY!!!

She must be so happy!

No wonder it's so short... She must be fangirling so much right now.

I think I can hear her in the distance...

EEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKK

Well there you have it folks. That's why the chapter was so short!

See you soon!