President Aphmau

A/N IVE GOT SO MANY IDEAS FOR FAIRYTALES!!! I just gotta hurry up and finish this President stage, and we can get started!

The plane shook rapidly, causing Garroth, Laurence, and Katelyn to bolt awake. Aphmau stayed sound asleep, but started to stir.

The plane showed no sign of stopping the shaking, however.

"I'll go see what's going on-" Laurence started to walk to the cockpit, but Garroth stopped him, and pointed out the window.

"No need." He said.

Two O'kasis planes flew side by side, and even in the early morning sky, you could see the planes start to shoot towards the plane.

"Crap, GET APHMAU AND GO!" Yelled Garroth, grabbing parachutes from the luggage storage.

As Laurence woke Aphmau in a hurry, the glass window next to Katelyn shattered, and a bullet flew into the seat cushion.

"APHMAU, LETS GO!" Yelled Laurence. Aphmau jumped up and grabbed the parachute from Garroth's arms. Katelyn and the pilots already had their parachute on, and were headed for the exit.

"Aphmau, you're going to have to jump!" Garroth said as Laurence waited for them by the exit.

"WHAT?! No, I-"

"Think of your country!" Garroth said, motioning for Katelyn and the pilots to jump.

"B-But, Garroth-"

"Aphmau, I'll be right here by your side! Nothing will ever happen to you as long as I'm around!" Garroth shouted over the chaos and commotion from the attacking planes.

Aphmau gulped and nodded, clinging to Garroth as he led her to the exit. She looked out the window and swallowed nervously.

"Hey." Aphmau looked up into Garroth's blue eyes.

"It's gonna be ok." He promised. Aphmau nodded and grabbed Garroth's arm nervously. Garroth felt a bead of sweat trail along his forehead as he looked down.

"The things I do for my country, Garroth!" Aphmau cried, trying to make the situation better.

Then, they jumped.

Bullets flew next to them as they floated through the air. Katelyn was already close to the floor, along with Laurence and the pilots.

Soon enough, it was time for Aphmau to pull her string for the parachute. Then, Garroth did the same.

They landed with a thud, and Aphmau looked up. The planes had left.

But not for long

"Guys, we have to get a move on!" Yelled Katelyn.

They were in the middle of a city. People had made their way out of their homes to see who it was.

"You're right. Aphmau, Laurence and Katelyn, come with me. The pilots have to stay. Luckily, we only landed about twenty minutes away from the airport, so we can get there soon." Garroth said, checking his phone that he was able to rescue from the plane wreckage.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

Aphmau, Garroth, Laurence and Katelyn made their way into the airport, Garroth and Laurence standing next to Aphmau for protection.

"Ok, so we're going to get on a different plane. It'll be completely empty other then Laurence, Katelyn and I. Don't worry, it won't be like last time, I promise." Garroth said. Aphmau smiled and nodded, avoiding the paparazzi as she made her way to the boarding station.

It wouldn't be like last time... Because it would be what no one was expecting