Friends: #1

A/N No. Not the T.V Show Friends, not based off the T.V Show Friends, not even inspired by the show. I've never seen it in my entire life, so just give up and lie down in a hole.

Anyways, I had no other title for it. So without further ado... FRIENDS PART 1!!!

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So... Everyone has friends right? Even if you say you don't, and your lonely, you have friends. 

May they be that one person who's decent enough to talk to you, or that entire group of people you have following you at your heels, you've got at least one friend.

Aphmau, she hasn't gotten many friends. Even thought she's the most sweetest, kindest person you'll ever meet, Aphmau is very lonely.

So why are all her friends boys?

Because only according to boys is she the sweetest, kindest person anyone could ever meet. The girls, on the other hand, are bad news.

Aphmau's father is the head coach of all the sports at her school. She went to every practice and every game. That's where she made her friends.

There was Garroth, the baseball captain. There was Laurence, the soccer captain. There was Travis, the swim captain. There was Dante, the basketball captain. And there was Zane, the snowboarding captain.

They were all Aphmau's friends. She enjoyed being their friend, too. Of course, at first they were forced to be her friend.

"Boys." Aphmau's father said, sitting the captain's down one meeting. "I need to speak with you about something today."

"Is it practice times?" Asked Garroth. "The baseball team already called the field for Mondays and Fridays."

"Yeah, and the pool's only open to teams on weekdays, so we meet every other weekday." Travis said.

"No, not that." Her father said, using his finger to motion the boys to lean in closer. "... Do you know my daughter?"

The boys all shared a look before looking back at Aphmau's father. "Mr. Phoenix, what does this have to do with the teams?"

"Oh, we'll get to that, don't you worry." Mr. Phoenix assured them. "I just wanted to tell you that the only way any of you will continue being captain is by befriending my daughter."

"WHAT?!" The boys yelled. 

"Well you see... I'm not sure if you know but she gets teased at school very much." Sighed Mr. Phoenix. "And it pains me to see her come home from school in a sad mood."

"Mr. Phoenix, your daughter is a very good person, but—"

"I already told you. By the end of the week, she better have told me about you all at least once." Said Mr. Phoenix.

There was no point in arguing with Mr. Phoenix. What he says, goes.

And so, that entire week the boys were befriending Aphmau, making her feel as if they pitied her. At first she ignored them, then as time went on she gave into it.

The day before the week was up, Aphmau had included her new friends in her daily conversation with her father. He was pleased, and the boys continued to have their places on the team. 

Except for one thing. Instead of casting Aphmau aside, the boys grew so fond of her they kept her in their group. She was their angel. Their way of light. Their—