Country Boy and City Girl: Ch. 3

A/N So I noticed last time that I made a huge typo with the title. It should be fixed by now, if not, OH WELL.

Aphmau followed Garroth out the back door and through the field of tall grass.

"So where are you taking me?" She asked curiously.

"We'll start with the closest first, which is the plantation." Said Garroth, bobbing his head to the left. Aphmau looked in that direction and widened her eyes when she saw a huge field of wheat about a mile wide.

"Whoah!" She said, running to the fence and overlooking it. The soft breeze rippled through the plant, making it seem like an ocean of the golden substance. The faint smell of bread filled her nose.

"It's beautiful." Aphmau said. Garroth hopped over the fence and lent out a hand to Aphmau. She took it and climbed over the fence. The wheat tickled her arms, and she looked around. The plant reached her waist, making her look like she was swimming in it.

"Come on, the animals are that way." Garroth said, walking through the plantation and towards a large structure in the back.

As Aphmau got closer, she noticed that the structure was in fact a large red barn. The smell of animal filled her nose as they neared the barn. 

Right in front of the barn was a pen. Inside the pen was a small group of pigs, all crowded together and oinking.

"These are the pigs. That's Ellie..." Said Garroth, pointing at a pig staring up into the sky.

"Snow White..." He said, referencing one munching on an apple.

"And there's Ariel." Garroth said, looking at the pig drinking some water.

"Then the partners... Carl, Prince, and Eric." He said, pointing to different pigs all in different places. "They like to spend time apart."

"Are any of them expecting?" Asked Aphmau, looking at Garroth. He grinned brightly.

"Yep! Ellie's pregnant. She's pretty excited." Said Garroth, smiling at the small pig.

"Ellie... Like from Up?"

"You know your Disney." Garroth chuckled. "Yes, like from Up. We liked her, but we aren't gonna be letting her die anytime soon."

"I'm sure you won't." Aphmau said, smiling. 

The two kept walking until they arrived at a large chicken pen, that looked like it belonged in a fairytale.

A/N... What? ITS BEAUTIFUL AND REMINDED ME OF DISNEY NOW LET ME BE.

 What? ITS BEAUTIFUL AND REMINDED ME OF DISNEY NOW LET ME BE

"Wow. That's a lot of chickens in there. How do you know who is who?" Asked Aphmau, peeking through the window.

"Every pair has a different colored tag on their feet." Garroth explained, opening the pen's door. "To see who's a guy and who's a girl, there's a small F or M on the end." Then he smiled. "But I know by heart sometimes, cause I spend lots of time out here."