Sam X Anna

A/N Any people remember the DisneyandLBTM days? Anyone remember the Frozen Yandere days?

BECAUSE I JUST FINISHED WATCHING THE FINALE OF SAMGLADIATOR'S YANDERE SERIES, AND IT WAS JUST SO JGIFIEOSOAPAPELRJEIRLSLWFOL I LOVED IT!!!

So why not revisit the glory days and make a oneshot based off of it? It has nothing to do with the real storyline of Frozen Yandere, just a small one-shot. 

I hope you enjoy! Also, THE SAM IN THIS STORY IS NOT MY BEST FRIEND SAM. ITS THE YOUTUBER SAMGLADIATOR.

Anna's POV

I walked outside my house, breathing in the air. Elsa was busy at college, and Sam invited me to hang out at the school. Ever since Jay moved away, I've been feeling a bit lonely, but Sam and Taurtis keep me around. And now that Grian is here, it's like it was all four of us again.

I stepped of my porch and started the walk towards school.

"Anna!" As I arrived at the school, a familiar voice called out to me. I looked up, searching my head around for whoever was calling my name.

"Who's there?" I asked.

Suddenly, someone grabbed ahold of my hand and pulled me down into the bushes, the leaves scratching my face as I went down.

"Ow! Wha-- Sam?" I asked. Sam sat next to me, Taurtis and Grian at his side.

"Anna, we need your help." Sam said. I raised an eyebrow.

"Alright, what did you three do this time?" I asked, a bit worried about their capabilities. They've accidentaly killed people before.

Trust me, I know. They dragged me into the spiral of death with them.

"You know Yuki, right?" Taurtis asked.

Of course I do. She's Sam's girlfriend. I couldn't help but feel a tinge of jealousy. I had always had a crush on Sam, and now I couldn't tell him because Yuki beat me to it.

"Sam's girlfriend?" I asked. Sam gulped, nodding.

"Listen, we were at the train station, and... Her dad fell into the tracks.... While a train passed by." Grian said, wincing.

I widened my eyes.

"And what do you have to do with it?!" I cried. Taurtis gulped.

"W-Well, Grian was about to fall in, when Sam helped him out. Yuki's dad tried to help, but when Grian  grabbed his arm, Yuki's dad fell in." Taurtis stuttered.

"YOU DOOFUSES! STOP KILLING PEOPLE!" I yelled, flicking each of their foreheads. They all winced in pain.

"It wasn't our fault!" Sam protested. I frowned.

"Yeah, and it's not my fault you tricked me into putting that poison in Sookie's food!" I snapped, remembering when Sam tricked me into putting some "chili powder" into Sookie's food.

It wasn't chili powder.

"Hey, you listened to me!" Sam shot back. I glared at him, until Grian broke us up.

"Guys! The point is, Yuki is on a killing rampage! She knows Sam is involved in her dad's death, and she still wants to be with him! She killed Paul Blart, and now she's going to kill anyone who gets in her way!" Grian yelled.

"Yuki also wants to kill Grian." Taurtis explained. Grian frowned.

"She thinks it's my fault her dad died. If I had just fallen into the tracks, her dad would never have been in danger. So, she wants revenge! Yuki is in the school, waiting for us to go in." Explained Grian. I sighed, rolling my eyes.