Concert

A/N SORRY IVE BEEN SO BUSY. THIS ENTIRE WEEK HAS BEEN "SCHOOL THIS" AND "SCHOOL THAT"

This'll be my last oneshot until Monday. Sorry. AND YES, THIS ONESHOT IS BASED OFF THE MOVIE ZOOTOPIA CAUSE I LOVE THAT MOVIE. SO LEAVE ME ALONE.

Aphmau sat in her office, overlooking the paperwork for a new case she had been assigned by Chief Meteli. It had been two years since she met Garroth and solved the missing people case with him. Her head rested in her hand, and she lifted the papers to see the evidence and leads.

Garroth walked in, wearing his uniform. He came from behind Aphmau and placed his hands on her shoulders. "Hey Phoenix."

Aphmau smirked, rolling her eyes. "Hi O'Khasian." She said.

He leaned down and placed his chin on her head. "Guess what?" He said.

"What?" She asked, looking up.

Garroth looked at her and smiled. "Happy birthday."

Aphmau had been so busy with the case she had completely forgotten the date. She looked at her computer screen and sure enough, March 14.

"Woah." She said in disbelief. "I'm getting old."

"27 is not old." Garroth said, collapsing on the chair next to her.

"Yeah it is." Aphmau said, looking at Garroth. He shrugged.

"Why'd you forget your own birthday?" He asked.

Aphmau frowned. "I don't know. Guess it's not very important."

Garroth sighed. "Alright. If it's not very important I guess these tickets to see Shakira aren't very important either. " He feigned offense and held up two tickets in his hand.

Aphmau froze, dropping her papers and staring at the tickets. "W-Wait..." She stuttered. "Y-You got me t-tickets to Sh-Sh-Shakira...?"

The next five minutes were Aphmau screaming and dancing around, and Garroth trying to calm her down.

"Ok, calm down." He said, holding Aphmau's arms together. She was grinning, her eyes sparkling in excitement.

"IM GONNA SEE SHAKIRA!" She cried.

Garroth shut her up with a small kiss. "Sh, you don't want Chief to hear you." He warned.

Aphmau managed to calm down, breathing normally again. ".... Shakira." She squealed, smiling again.

Garroth nodded, pointing to his lips. "Now pay up."

"Alright smart guy." Aphmau said, standing on her tippy toes and pressing her lips against his.

<(Day of the Concert)>

Aphmau was standing next to Garroth, shivering in anticipation. Garroth noticed her and wrapped his arm around her. "Hey, calm down." He said.

It was ironic he tells her this, because it was Garroth who was nervous. The small purple box hit against his pocket, and small sweat beads trailed along his forehead.

"Uh, Garroth? Are you ok?"

"Yes, it's just... Very hot in here."

Then, the entire stage went dark, and the center lit up. The famous pop star came out on stage and began to sing.

"I messed up tonight, I lost another fight..."

Aphmau smiled and jumped up and down. Garroth smiled at his girlfriend, happy he could relieve her of the stress from the case. Aphmau turned around and saw Garroth standing there with his hands in his pockets and just enjoying the music. She smirked and rolled her eyes, scooted over to him and bumping him with her hip.