Day 2: Cuddling

A/N Today, we will be learning the definition of 'cuddling'. I've never cuddled with anyone before aside from my dad, because HES MY DAD AND HE LOVES ME!!! And even then, I don't think laying on someone's lap while the other pats your head is considered the scientific definition for cuddling...

BUT THIS IS WATTPAD, NOT SCIENCE CLASS!! I DONT NEED TO LEARN ANYTHING NEW FOR YOU GUYS!

Well, unless it involves GARMAU...

Day 2: Cuddling

Aphmau walked into the hotel's lobby, and waited in line while she looked around. The hotel screamed Disney, and you could tell how much detail was put into it. She smiled, thinking of how magical Disneyland was.

Soon enough, they all got themselves settled into their rooms. Katelyn, Kawaii-Chan and Aphmau in one, and Garroth, Laurence and Dante in another.

As Garroth started to unpack for the next two weeks, he heard some whispers and snickering behind him.

"Ok, what's wrong?" Asked Garroth, turning around.

"Nothing.... It's just that we saw you holding hands with Aphmau earlier today." Dante teased.

"You can't make fun of my love life, Dante, because we all know about your thing with Kawaii-Chan." Garroth said.

"W-We don't have a th-thing..." Dante said.

"Yeah, you totally like her!" Laurence said, rolling his eyes. Dante frowned.

"What about you and Katelyn?" Asked Dante, raising an eyebrow which caused Laurence to shut up.

It seemed all the boys had a pact not to say anything about the other's love life.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

The group decided to go out into Downtown Disney and see what the small shopping center held for them.

"What if all go eat later?" Asked Katelyn eyeing all the restaurants.

"Sounds good. Oh, look! Kawaii-Chan has never seen anything like it! What is it!?" Kawaii-Chan exclaimed as the group walked up to the Lego Store. It had many famous Disne scenes built by Legos, and Kawaii-Chan was in awe.

"Uh... You've never seen Legos before?" Asked Dante, raising an eyebrow. Kawaii-Chan smiled.

"So they're called Leegoos... Kawaii-Chan wants to see more!" She cried, grabbing Dante's hand and pulling him inside.

"Are we going in there now?" Asked Katelyn. Laurence chuckled.

"I guess so." He said, following Katelyn inside the store.

This left Garroth and Aphmau on their own outside the store, awkwardly waiting outside on a park bench.

"So have you ever been to Disneyland?" Asked Aphmau.

"Nope. I've never even heard of it before." Garroth admitted. Aphmau's jaw fell open.

"W-What!? How have you never heard of Didneyland?!" She cried. Garroth raised an eyebrow.

Didneyland...?

"Uh... Aphmau, its not a big deal-"

"Of course it's a big deal, Garroth! Tell you what; by the end of our vacations, I'm gonna make you love Disneyland and everything about it." Aphmau said, handing him her hand. Garroth smirked, shaking it.

"Oh, you're on." Garroth said. The two sat in silence, waiting for the group to return.

"What's taking them so long? We got here at 7:30, and its 7:55!" Aphmau exclaimed. Suddenly, a sudden chill overcame her, and she rubbed her arms with her hands, wrapping them around herself.

"Oh, are you cold?" Asked Garroth, pulling an arm around her, trying to help her warm up.

Then, that warm feeling when they made contact returned, and the two began to blush. Garroth still had his arms wrapped around Aphmau in a comfortable position. She smiled to herself when Garroth kept his arms around her, holding her softly.

"KAWAII-CHAN LOVES LEGOS NOW!!" The two jumped, pulling apart when they heard Kawaii-Chan's optimistic voice yell at them. Aphmau's eyes widened when she saw Kawaii-Chan holding two bags of Lego sets.

"Wow, Kawaii-Chan! You've found a new passion, huh?" Asked Garroth.

"Of course! How has Kawaii-Chan never found Legos? She loves them now!" Kawaii-Chan cried.

"Well, let's get going! I'm hungry." Said Katelyn, smiling as the group entered a decent looking restaurant and sat down, ready to order.

A/N That was just as horrible as the last one... *facepalm* IM TRYING, I SWEAR! I've just been running out of ideas...