Aladdin: Chapter 3

Hey everyone! So Author~Chan—

She wants us to call her Ales~Chan now.

Oh yeah. Anyways, Ales~Chan wants to let you all know that updates will be slow lately. Which is good for us because THAT MEANS DAYS OFF.

True. Anyways, let's continue! Garroth jumped off the flat roof at the sight of Aphmau getting attacked. He walked up to the merchant and grabbed the knife from his hand.

"Heh, sorry there! My sister can be kinda crazy sometimes." Said Garroth, smiling.

"She looks nothing like you." Said the Merchant, comparing Garroth's blonde hair to Aphmau's black locks.

"Wedlock." Garroth whispered. Aphmau gasped, frowning.

"Who are—"

"Play along." Garroth hissed into Aphmau's ear. She smiled, nodding. "My sister needs to be taken to the doctor now." Said Garroth grabbing Aphmau's hand and pulling her along.

"Why hello Doctor!" Said Aphmau with an absent mind to a horse who was trodding along.

"No no no, not that Doctor." Said Garroth, chuckling.

Raven had been picking at the jewelry booth across the road from them. He managed to grab a couple of fancy necklaces in his beak and fly away....

Until one of them fell off his beak and onto the floor.

The merchant saw the wyveryn flying away with the necklaces. He glared at Garroth and Aphmau, who were already flying away.

"Stop! Thieves!" He yelled.

But the two had already run as far away as possible.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"So you live here?" Asked Aphmau, looking around the abandoned guard tower Garroth had brought her to.

"Yeah." Said Garroth, smiling as he sat down on the balcony.

Aphmau joined him. "Thanks for saving me, by the way."

"No problem. It's the least I could do." He said. "So where you from?"

Aphmau glared at the ground. "Does it matter? I left, and I'm not going back."

Garroth smirked. "Wow. Hit a soft spot?"

"Shut up." Aphmau said, shoving her shoulder into him.

Garroth smiled, then looked at the apple in his hand. He put it on one end of his hand, and rolled it around through his shoulders, behind his neck, and through the other shoulder to the end of his other hand.

"Here you go." Said Garroth, handing Aphmau the apple.

Her eyes were wide in astonishment as she took the apple. Garroth took another apple and bit into it. Then he stared at the palace from his view.

"Ever wish you could live there?" Asked Garroth.

Aphmau frowned, shaking her head. "No. People telling you where to go and what to dress. Not for me."

"Well, imagine never having to worry about what you're going to eat." Sighed Garroth. 

"Sometimes you want to just... Escape. Right?" Asked Garroth.

"From the real world?" Asked Aphmau. "Yes."

"But we can't." Sighed Garroth. "I just... I always feel..."

"Trapped." The two said in unison.

Garroth looked at Aphmau and smiled. "You're not like the others are you?"

"I'm my own label." Aphmau said proudly. 

Garroth leaned in closer to her. "I am too."

"You are? Being my own label means no one else is it." Aphmau reminded him.

"Well then let me show you who I am." Said Garroth, starting to close the gap.

SLAM!

"FINALLY!"

The two whirled around to see Katelyn the head guard clutching her sword. 

"THEYRE AFTER ME!" Yelled Garroth and Aphmau together. 

Then they looked at each other. "THEYRE AFTER YOU?!"

"GET 'EM!" Yelled Katelyn to her guards.

The two were trapped between the guard and the balcony. Aphmau began to panic, but Garroth jumped onto the fence of the balcony. He reached for her.

"Come on!" He yelled.

"Are you crazy?!" Yelled Aphmau.

"Do you trust me?!" He cried.

Aphmau waited a second before responding and giving him her hand. "Yes..."

"Now come on!" He cried, pulling Aphmau off the balcony.

And then they fell, their smashing against the cobblestone. They died in an instant.

WHAT?!

Heh, nah just kidding. Look, I know this is short, but Ales~Chan is very busy. So we have to end it here. She apologizes.

BUT WHAT IF THEY REALLY DID DIE?! WHAT IF ITS JUST A CRUEL SICK JOKE?!

Ales~Chan wouldn't do that... Would she?

...

... Oh shoot.