Ms. Cline

A/N Hey guys I'm back! YAY! I just got home and am catching up on all my YouTube videos and stories. First off, I'd like to note that the Zootopia Series is going to be put on hold because most people have not yet seen it. I will not be posting them until the movie comes out on DVD for everyone to have a chance, so it'll be a while. Back to normal one shots for now!

Aphmau walked alongside her best friend, Garroth Ro'Meave, heading towards class.

"Ugh, I barely finished the homework last night. It took forever. It's a good thing Ms. Cline never assigns that much homework, huh?" Asked Aphmau.

Garroth simply stared at Aphmau, getting mesmerized in her caramel eyes. He had recently admitted to himself that he had feelings for her, and ever since had been acting differently around her.

"Garroth? Hello?" Aphmau said, snapping her fingers in front of him. He blinked and began to blush.

"Huh? Oh yeah! Uh, I finished the homework." Garroth said.

Aphmau raised an eyebrow at his answer to her question. "... Ok then..." She mumbled.

The two entered the classroom, taking their seats in the front as Ms. Cline, their Language and Literature teacher, entered the room. She was a small, stout woman with short blonde hair and a loud colored blouse.

"Welcome class! I hope you finished your homework, because I will not be checking it today! If you didn't do it, today's your freebie." She said.

The entire class groaned in annoyance. Ms. Cline smiled in amusement as she turned around and began to write on the white board.

"Today, we will be starting our Creative Writing Unit. For your first assignment, your work this morning and your homework tonight is going to be to write a small paragraph of whatever you'd like it to be! Be it fanfiction, fantasy, drama, sci-fi... Anything your heart desires!" Ms. Cline cried, clapping her hands together. The class buzzed with excitement, and Aphmau turned excitedly to Garroth.

"GARROTH!" She yelled.

He snapped his head down from staring at her and acted oblivious. "Y-Yeah?"

"THIS. IS. PERFECT." She yelled, shaking his shoulders. "I can finally work on my Nutella Swan fanfiction, and I'll still be doing my schoolwork!"

Garroth only blushed at Aphmau's contact with him. "R-R-Right... N-Nutella Swan f-f-fanfiction." He stuttered.

"What are you gonna write about?" Asked Aphmau.

A girl and her best friend who fall madly in love with each other and end up together forever.

"P-Probably something stupid, like sci-fi." Garroth mumbled. Aphmau smiled, tilting her head.

"Garroth, I'm sure anything you write won't be stupid. It'll be AMAZING if anything!" She said, cheering him up.

Garroth smirked. "Yeah, maybe."

Meanwhile, Ms. Cline took her seat at her desk, grabbing a water bottle from her mini fridge. A student watched her, having not drunk anything since the day before. She smirked, tossing it towards the student who grinned at her afterwards. She was known as the most amazing teacher for a reason.

Ms. Cline looked up at her top students, Aphmau and Garroth, smirking as she saw Garroth staring at Aphmau.

She had her head bent down, writing down furiously on her notebook. Her hand reached up and pulled a bit of hair behind her ear and Garroth was in so much of a trance that he copied her movements. Aphmau looked up at Garroth, who moved his head down and acted as if nothing happened.