Friends: #2

So where we leave off?

Aphmau fainted of... Well, many things.

Oh ok! Continue.

Well, as Aphmau fainted Garroth began to panic...

"Oh my Irene—! APHMAU?!" Garroth cried, running to her. Aphmau was slumped over, her usual caramel colored eyes were closed and her lively spirit seemed to be shut down. Her nose was stil bleeding, and there was a cut on her forehead.

Garroth lifted her up bridal style and carried her to the restrooms. He waited outside for a second, debating whether to take her inside the male or female restroom, when he decided this was too important and ran inside the women's restroom.

Garroth placed her down on the floor and grabbed a tissue paper, placing it over her nose to stop the bleeding while he examined the cut on Aphmau's forehead. He began to panic, as he had no medical supplies.

"Dude, why'd you go inside the girl's bathroom—APHMAU?!" A familiar voice yelled behind him. Laurence ran inside at the sight of a beaten up Aphmau. "Is she ok?!"

"No." Garroth groaned. "And practice starts in 10 minutes. Mr. Phoenix is gonna wonder where I am."

"Bro, what do we do?!" Asked Laurence, biting his lip and running a hand through his light brown hair.

"Go get help!"

"Everyone's getting ready for a practice!" Cried Laurence.

"Why are you guys—OH MY IRENE!" A voice yelled, running inside. "I was wondering why you guys were in here, but now I have a completely different question."

It was Aaron, the wrestling team captain. Mr. Phoenix never invited him to the captain's meetings because Aaron seemed to be able to handle on his own. Aaron had known Aphmau for a while. He was her only friend before she met the other captains, so he still cared for her. Aaron was different. While he got amazing grades, he still managed to get into trouble a lot.

Heh, imagine that. "Hey Mom, I got an A+ in AP Physics. But I also got a detention for punching a kid in the face." What do you say?

Hmm... I'm not sure. Anyways, they were still in the bathroom when—

Aren't the teachers gonna worry why there are three boys cornering a girl in the girl's bathroom?

It's after school, Fangirl~Senpai.

Whatever. Continue.

"What happened?!" Asked Aaron, kneeling down next to Aphmau and checking for her pulse. He looked up at the boys and sighed. "Pulse is there, but she's really cold."

"I'll be back." Said Laurence, rushing outside.

"Who did this to her?!" Demanded Aaron.

"I don't know. We're going to ask her when she wakes up." Garroth said, staring at Aphmau.

Who would do this to her? He thought, sighing.

Laurence came back, holding a small first aid kit. He handed it to Garroth, but Aaron grabbed it first and opened it, taking some gauze out and pressing it against Aphmau's forehead. "Get me a bandaid." He ordered.

Garroth grabbed a large bandaid and opened it, placing it over Aphmau's cut when Aaron took away the gauze, which was now covered in blood.

"There. Her nose stopped bleeding, but we have to clean her up." Aaron said.