Hamilton: Part 1

Ales~Chan found an iPad she could update on very quickly!

Yep! So, today's chapter is dedicated to mentallylove because she adores Hamilton, like Ales~Chan. We will, sadly, be stopping the Aladdin series. Besides, I'm sure most of you know what happens. Anyways, HAMILTON!

HAMILTON IS THE BEST THING THAT COULD'VE HAPPENED TO THE EARTH.

Ales~Chan thinks so too! So this will be based off the two songs, Helpless and Satisfied. Are you ready to start?

HECK YEAH.

There's a catch. We have to sing the songs.

I DON'T CARE LETS DO THIS THING. I'll sing Helpless, you sing Satisfied.

Then lets do it! We start at a winter's ball, where the Phoenix sisters were impressing everyone. Especially the eldest, Zoey Phoenix. Aphmau was laughing at her sister, Zoey, whom was impressing all the boys, when suddenly....

I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight

Aphmau Phoenix was watching the party silently from where she stood.

We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night

Laughing at my sister as she's dazzling the room

Aphmau chuckled, shaking her head as Zoey flirted with a man, surrounded by many.

Then you walked in...

Garroth Ro'Meave, Katelyn Dragofire's right hand man in the war, walked into the room.

And my heart went boom

Aphmau widened her eyes at his handsomeness. She felt her breath get caught in her lungs, having lost all train of thought.

Tryin' to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom

Aphmau stood up from her chair, straightening out her long dress. She walked along the sides of the room closer to her sister. She noticed Garroth had started talking to Zoey.

Everybody's dancing and the band's top volume

Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine

Aphmau finally reached Zoey. She silently took her away from the crowd.

Grab my sister and whisper...

"Yo, this one's mine." Aphmau said in a hushed voice as she motioned her head towards Garroth.

My sister makes her way across the room to you,

Zoey smirked and walked towards Garroth.

And I got nervous, thinkin, "What's she gonna do?"

She grabs you by the arm, I'm thinkin', I'm through,

Zoey placed her hand on the Garroth's arm. He turned around, his head facing both Zoey and Aphmau.

Then you look back at me and suddenly I'm,

Helpless

Aphmau blushed as Zoey started a conversation with him.

Oh, look at those eyes!

Helpless

His blue eyes shone brightly, making Aphmau gulp.