Welcome to My Life

A/N The link attached takes you to a song by Simple Plan that is connected to the story. If it's not there, then here is the link.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hBQvjtXR4qA

The song is called Welcome To My Life. I really reccomend listening to it.

3rd POV

Aphmau walked into her room, slamming the door behind her. She grabbed her backpack and turned it upside down, emptying it of the useless contents inside. 

No one understands me.

Everyone hates me.

Might as well leave.

She looked around her room, aimlessly grabbing things she would need like money and clothing. Aphmau grabbed her phone and earbuds, the only things that ever saved her from going insane. She debated taking her tablet or not, and decided on no. 

Aphmau slung her backpack on her shoulders, and looked down at her phone, opening the contacts.

G            

Garroth

Aphmau gulped, her finger hovering over her best friend's contact. She stuffed her phone in her pocket, not calling him. She opened the door and left her room, leaving.

I'm done.

 <><><><><><><><><>

Garroth knocked on Aphmau's door, waiting for her to open the door with that beautiful smile of hers. She didn't answer. He knocked again, hoping she didn't hear him. After knocking three times, he walked to the potted plant and grabbed the emergency key. He unlocked the door, walking inside the empty house.

"Aph?" Garroth called, wondering where she could be. He walked through the halls and up the stairs to the attic, where her room is.

Her white wardrobe had been opened, and was left that way. Her tablet was on her bed, and I noticed her backpack was missing. 

Maybe she's on vacation?

No. Why would her parents take her on vacation? They hate her.

Garroth panicked, grabbing her tablet for information. He opened it quickly and checked her internet history.

My life

He pressed the link, and it took him to a link on YouTube. The song started to play, and Garroth listened to it.

Do you ever feel like breaking down?

Do you ever feel out of place,

Like somehow you just don't belong

And no one understands you?

"Damn it Aphmau." Garroth mumbled, continuing to listen to the song.

Do you ever wanna run away?

Do you lock yourself in your room

With the radio on turned up so loud

That no one hears you're screaming?

Garroth had come over before. She had a personal lock on her room so no one could come inside. Besides, she slept in the attic. How much more secluded then that could you get?

The first line scared him. He looked around once again, wondering if she did run away.

If she did, she would've taken her headphones.