Day 26: On One of Their Birthdays

A/N Ok guys! Only 4 more chapters!

Day 26: On One of Their Birthdays

Aphmau walked to Garroth and the other boys hotel room, upset with her boyfriend. She had just learned information from Katelyn that Garroth's birthday was that day, and was on the verge of smashing a painting from the wall.

She quickly knocked on the door, and once it opened, Laurence was on the other side.

"Oh, Hey Aphmau." He said, smirking. 

Aphmau frowned. "Laurence, where is Garroth?" She asked. 

Laurence gulped, rubbing the back of his head. "Uh.... He's not here." He said quickly and quietly. Aphmau rolled her eyes, pushed him out of the way, and stormed in.

"Garroth?" She called out, ignoring Dante who was trying to hold her away from the beds.

"He's not in a good mood... You should give him his space." Dante tried to convince Aphmau. 

She frowned, crossing her arms.

"Are you trying to stop me from celebrating Garroth's birthday?" She asked. Dante trembled, afraid of what she was capable of.

"N-No?" Aphmau rolled her eyes and walked into the bedroom. Garroth was sitting down on the bed, twiddling his thumbs. His eyes looked red, as if he was trying not to cry, and his grip on the wrist was tight, causing his knuckles to go white.

"Please leave." He whispered. Aphmau walked to Garroth, worried about her boyfriend. He never told her to go away.

"Garroth, what's wrong?" She asked. Garroth looked up, surprised about Aphmau's sudden appearance.

"Aph? What are you doing here?" He asked. Aphmau narrowed her eyes.

"Katelyn told me it was your birthday." She explained. Garroth winced at the word birthday.

"Don't say that word again. I don't deserve a birthday." Garroth sighed. Aphmau sat down next to him.

"What happened?" She asked. Garroth looked into her caramel eyes, his worries melting away for a second. Then, he looked away.

"... My father disowned me on my birthday. He said it was because it was my fault my mom died." He explained. A/N Yes, I know Garroth's mom isn't dead. It's called a one shot for a reason.

Aphmau hugged him tightly, wrapping her arms around him and leaning her head on his shoulder. "Garroth, it is not your fault your mom died." She whispered. Garroth sighed.

"Yeah, that's what everyone says. I know the truth. It's my fault." He said. Aphmau looked up at him and gave him a weak smile.

"Hey. Give yourself more credit then that. Your mom died because of cancer. Not because of you. Besides, look at all this family you have! You've got Laurence and Dante, you've got the girls... And you have me." Aphmau said. Garroth looked back at Aphmau, giving her a slight smirk.

"Really?" He asked. Aphmau nodded.

"Really." She said. Garroth grinned, planting a sweet kiss on her lips. "Alrighty then. Now come on! We are at Disneyland, and it's your birthday! We still have time to make it the best one ever!" She said, taking his hand and pulling him out of the hotel room and towards Disneyland.

^-^

"One birthday pin, please!" Aphmau said, arriving at the small information center. The woman nodded, grabbing a pin with the words Happy Birthday                      !