Demons & Angels: 6

A/N Yep. This chapter will be important, so if you've only been scrolling through, then you might not want to this time.

^-^{With Aphmau}^-^

"I know it's today, oooohhhh, I know it's today, ooooohhhh...." Aphmau sat bored on her small bed, shaking a tambourine in her hand to the beat of her small song she wrote. She danced around to the song, trying to find fun in it.

"I know it's to—"

"HELLO!? ANYONE UP THERE?!" Aphmau froze, her tambourine in midair. She wasn't sure if she had heard what she did, until...

"Aren't you supposed to throw down some hair or something?!" Aphmau's brain quickly went into action, and she ran to put her tambourine away. Her eye caught the glimpse of a bra dangling over her bed frame, and she quickly placed it under her pillow.

Nope.

"Ow! Ugh, I should've brought a rope." Garroth groaned, having scraped his elbow.

Aphmau sat on her bed, smoothing out her purple dress and smiling. Before laying down, she pumped her fist in the air excitedly, happy that it was finally time. 

Garroth tumbled in through the window, gasping for breath. He looked to his left, and his face fell when he saw Aphmau.

"Oh great, I got one of the snoozers." He complained. Then, Garroth grabbed Aphmau's shoulders and began to shake her. "Wake up!" He ordered.

Aphmau was confused when she felt herself being shaken, but went along with it. She opened her eyes and smiled at her savior with the helmet on.

"Are you Princess Aphmau?" Asked Garroth. She grinned, nodding.

"Yes, awaiting an angel so bold as to rescue me!" Aphmau cried. Garroth blocked her words out and looked around for a door.

"Yeah that's nice. Now where's the door?" He asked.

"There is no door. You have to go down the same way you came up." Aphmau said. Garroth turned to look at her, his eyes wide.

"The same way I—oh, come on!" He cried angrily, looking behind her at the window.

"Now, Sir.... Remind me your name?" Aphmau asked.

"Uh... Garroth." He responded distracted.

"Sir Garroth, don't you want our meeting to be a romantic and spectacular moment? It is our first meeting." Aphmau reminded him, remembering all her stories.

"No, we really need to get going—"

"This is how a dream comes true. This is how I pictured you. Climbing in to rescue me. This was always meant to be." Aphmau said. 

Garroth groaned, looking up at the ceiling. "Irene, I'm like a crackpot magnet!"

"This is how the scene must go. You standing...." Aphmau stopped talking, and grabbed Garroth's arm, pulling him into the light. "There, the light just so. Then you smile and gaze at me. Take my hand on bended knee." Aphmau said. 

She waited for Garroth to respond, but he did nothing except cross him arms. "Bended knee." She repeated. Then, she lost her patience and grabbed his shoulders, pushing him down. 

"Ow!" Garroth cried.

"Sorry." Aphmau apologized quickly, grabbing his hand. "And though we've only met, somehow I always knew, it would look like this, when dreams come true."

"GARROTH!" Laurence's familiar cry filled Garroth's ears, and at this point that was all he was worried about. Garroth grabbed Aphmau's hand, and pulled her out of the tower. The two climbed down and landed on their feet.