Demons & Angels: 12

A/N Ok, I know I originally wrote that the "freaks" we're only Meifwas, but now the "freaks" contain of Miefwas, Witches, Magicks Users, etc. for the plot of the story! I know they aren't really, but again, plot.

{With the "Freaks"}

Dante walked alongside his comrades, upset. Instead of helping them, the blonde demon had kicked them off his land, just like Zane had done.

"Kawaii~Chan really thought that demon would help us!" The pink haired meifwa sighed.

"Well sometimes we can't exactly trust everyone, can we Kawaii~Chan?" Asked Lucinda, the witch.

"Where to now?" Asked Cadenza, the meifwa with white ears and a tail.

"Forty miles north! There's landfill with our names on it!" Said Emmalyn, the magicks user.

Everyone began to complain, angry with their situation.

"Landfill?! Come on, how low do we need to go guys?!" Cried Kiki, upset. "It's time we stand up to Zane!"

They all began to yell in agreement.

"No! Come on, we just need to lay low until this all blows over." Dante said.

Then, everyone started arguing. They did not believe that was how things needed to be.

It was all too much for Dante.

"... NONE OF THIS WOULDVE HAPPENED IF I WAS A NORMAL HUMAN!" Dante shouted over the crowds. They all looked at  Dante worriedly as he sat down on a log, sighing. "Why can't I be a human?" He whispered to himself.

Kiki walked up to him, bending down to make eye contact with him. Her red ears twitched in confusion. Then, she frowned. 

"LISTEN UP BLUE!" She yelled. Dante jumped, falling backwards off the log. Kiki reached down and pulled his up. "We spent our whole lives wishing we weren't so freaking strange! They made us feel that way, but it's THEY who need to change."

"They way they think, that is." Logan the werewolf explained. Even though none of the werewolves were in wolf form, they were still wise. The group nodded in agreement.

"It's time to stop the hiding! It's time sto stand up tall! Say, 'Hey world, I'm different! And here I am, ears, tail and all!'" Kiki explained.

Donna, Logan's wife, ran to Dante smiling. "Let your freak flag wave! Let your freak flag fly! Never take it down, raise it way up high! Let your freak flag fly!"

Dante looked at his friends, a small smile growing in his mouth. "It's hard to be a miefwa." He explained, looking at all his meifwa friends. "Ears and tail attached."

Nichole, another fellow miefwa, walked up to Dante and placed her hand on his shoulder. "But it's not a choice you made, it's just how you were hatched."

"Let your freak flag wave! Let your freak flag fly! Never take it down, raise it way up high! Let your freak flag fly!" Everyone began to chant over and over again.

"Yes! It all makes sense now!" Dante yelled, looking around at his friends. "We may be freaks, but we're freaks with teeth, and claws, and potions!" "Never take it down! Raise it way up high!" 

Nicole stood next to Dante, helping him with the rally. "We've got magicks, we've got power, who are they to say we're wrong!?" Nicole asked, looking at her friends. "All the things that make us special are the things that make us strong!"

"What makes us special makes us strong!" Everyone yelled after Nicole. "Let your freak flag wave, let your freak flag fly! Never take it down, raise it way up high! Let your freak flag fly!"

Everyone got into a crowd around Dante, Nicole and Kiki. They all looked at Dante to make sure he learned his lesson. Dante grinned, grabbing Nicole's hand.

"I'm blue, and I'm good!" He stared at the sky. "Get used to it!"

A/N So that song was called Freak Flag! I personally love it, and I hope you go look it up and sing along!

That sounded weird... DO IT ANYWAYS!