Side Story: Chapter 7

A/N I figured I needed to post SOMETHING so I decided on another side story chapter in case you've been keeping up with that. So here you go!

Laurence: WHAT DID YOU DO!?

Zenix: Oh, only put a spell on her to make her the darkness.

Garroth: Why Jadyn?

Zenix: Because she's been through so much. A best friend pushing her into a fountain and humiliating her, her whole family dying in a car crash—

Laurence: HER FAMILY DIED IN A CAR CRASH?!

Zenix: You heard me right.

Laurence: Uh...

Garroth: What's a car?

Zenix: Right... You don't know where she's from. I had to bring her here because in her dimension, there are no magicks.

Laurence: *an idea pops into his head* No magicks... Garroth, take Ales.

Zenix: So your choosing Ales?

Laurence: Garroth, take Ales.

Garroth: But—

Laurence: Take. Her.

Garroth: *picks her up*

Laurence: Now, take her back to her dimension. If there truly are no magicks, then it should break whatever spell she's in.

Zenix: NO DON'T--!

Garroth: *leaves the dimension*

Zenix: I can't believe you chose to leave Jadyn. She'll be heartbroken when I tell her.

Laurence: Ales said she could feel pain. She and Jadyn are connected in a way. That must mean if she is in a place without magicks, Jadyn will be safe as well.

Zenix: Perhaps... But she will still hate you.

Laurence: That's a chance I'm willing to take for Jadyn's safety.

^-^(TO JADYN)^-^

Jadyn: *wakes up* Huh...? Where... Where... Z-ZENIX! *tries to run out but fails* W-WHAT?!

Zenix: *poofs over to Jadyn* Looks like your precious boyfriend left you.

Jadyn: H-He did..?

Zenix: Yes, he did. *makes her see the scene*

Jadyn: He did... But it was for Ales. Even though I'm mad, Ales is safe... And that's all that matters.

Zenix: You don't hate him?!

Jadyn: No, he did what was right.

^-^(BACK TO PHOENIX DROP)^-^

Garroth: *walks to portal that Ales and Jadyn came through* So, this is where I leave you.

Ales: *starts to stir* Hmm...?

Garroth: Maybe if I hurry and leave her inside, she'll think this was all a dream—

Ales: NO, DON'T LEAVE MOM!!! DON'T LEAVE PLEASE!!!

Garroth: *starts to worry* What?!

Ales: MOM DON'T KILL HIM PLEASE NOOOO!!!!