Day 6: Wearing Each Other's Clothes

A/N This might be a good one-shot. I'm making it my own, and not like the traditional ones.

Day 6: Wearing Each Other's Clothes

Garroth walked alongside Aphmau as the group made their way out of Gizzly River Run. Garroth and Aphmau had gotten extremely wet, and it was ridiculous how cold it had gotten. A/N Yeah, most of you I bet must think you know where I'm going with this...

Aphmau wrapped her arms around herself, shivering in the cold, wet state she was in. Garroth looked over at her and raised an eyebrow, chuckling.

"You ok?" He asked. Aphmau nodded rapidly.

"Y-yeah, I-I guess I'm j-j-just a b-bit c-c-cold." Aphmau said, her teeth chattering.

Garroth hadn't brought a jacket to give her, though. A/N HAHA!!! I bet you're confused now, huh? HUH?!

"Yeah, you're not just a bit cold." Garroth said, yelling after Laurence. Aphmau raised an eyebrow.

Why is he going after Laurence? A/N NOT LIKE THAT, YOU CRAZY GARUENCE OR LARROTH FANS!!!

Garroth came back, smirking.

"I just told the group where we were going, now come on!" He said, grabbing Aphmau's arm and dragging her away.

<<<<>>>><<<<>>>><<<<>>>>

"Why are we here?" Asked Aphmau with curiosity as she looked around the store with 1950s merchandise. Garroth motioned for her to stop.

"Wait here. I'll be back." He said, walking to the other side of the store.

Aphmau waited, staring at the snow globes on the shelves with little Disney characters in them. She picked one up, and tilted it upside down, then straightened it up again.

The snow fell over Mickey and Minnie, who had locked elbows and were posed as if they were walking and laughing. Aphmau smiled, and took it in her hands.

"Here you go." Garroth said from behind her. She turned around and widened her eyes when she saw what he was holding.

"Wow! Where'd you get the tuff jacket?" Asked Aphmau, smiling as she took the jacket and examined it. A/N Definition of Tuff: Neat, sharp, cool. If you're wondering how on earth I learned this word, I started reading The Outsiders for the second time.

"That's where I went. To get the jacket. And know... It's yours." He said. Aphmau widened her eyes even more.

"R-Really? Why?" She asked, putting it on.

"I would've bought you a a jacket in your own size, but I wanted to get you one that fit me, because you'd look cute in it. And you do." Garroth explained.

Aphmau blushed and looked at how big the jacket was. The end of the jacket reached her thighs, the sleeves hung off her hands about an inch, and the flaps overlapped on each other, but Aphmau actually liked it that way.

"Well then, I guess you could say I look cute in your clothing." Aphmau smirked, punching Garroth's shoulder slightly.

"Oh, and I'm buying you this." She said, showing him the snowglobe. Garroth looked at the snowglobe in amusement.

"That's cool. Did you find it while I was gone?" Asked Garroth. Aphmau nodded, walking to the cashier.

"Yep. And I'm buying it for you." Aphmau said, paying the cashier and placing the snowglobe in a bag, handing it to Garroth.

"I love you." She said, pecking his lips.

"I love you too." Garroth replied, holding Aphmau's hand as they started to walk out.

"Always."

A/N Aw! That was adorable.

I wonder what I'll have to write for days 12 and 17... Hopefully, I won't have to resort to smut.

JUST KIDDING!!! I would never resort to smut.

Ever.

Get it through your thick skulls.

No.

I'm so ready for cosplaying! And this should be easy because THEYRE AT DISNEYLAND!!! Duh!

I'm still trying to figure out wha-- WAIT!!!

OH MY GOODNESS IVE FOUND THE PERFECT COUPLE FOR THEM!!

I was just looking for Disney couples on my phone while writing this Authors's Note AND IVE FOUND THE PERFECT ONE!

AND THEY LOOK JUST LIKE THEM!!!

OK GOTTA WRITE BYE!!!