Day 12: Making Out

A/N This is gonna scar me for life. My OTP making out. You expect me to be happy, but my reaction is more like this.

....Eh*shudder*...

I don't wanna.

I don't wanna.

I DONT WANNA WRITE THIS!!!

I've actually read smut before, but it was on ACCIDENT. Long story short, DONT READ ADOPTED BY DEMI LOVATO!!! (You see where I'm going with how it was an accident? Where in that title does it say 'smut'?)

I will warn you when things get a bit rated PG-13, though, so don't worry!

Let's get started! *shudder*

Day 12: Making Out

Aphmau and Garroth were sitting on the couch, watching Alice in Wonderland. The others had gone on a double date, but the pair didn't want to go. They just wanted to stay and enjoy each other's company.

That's when it happened.

The kiss that escalated very quickly.

No one knows how, or why, but it did.

Garroth and Aphmau were snuggled up in each other's arms, doing what they wanted to do and enjoying each other's company.

Garroth turned and smiled as he saw Aphmau's eyes widen with amusement at the movie. He leaned in to kiss her.

At that exact same time, Aphmau had started to turn and kiss Garroth.

It was like a mash in the middle.

Garroth's soft lips brushed against hers as they smashed their lips together. Aphmau smiled, accommodating herself so she would be facing him. Garroth held her tightly in his arms.

Around now, they would stop because their friends were watching, or because there were little kids running around, but right now, they were all alone.

A/N *In Barney's voice* OK PEOPLES WHO HATES AFFECTIONS!!! GO AWAY!!!

Garroth's grip on Aphmau's waist tightened, and he deepened the kiss. Aphmau quickly wrapped her arms around Garroth's neck, kissing him softly. His tongue traced her bottom lip, begging for entrance. Aphmau allowed it as she placed her hands on Garroth's blond and soft hair, raking them through it. Garroth then disconnected from her mouth and left a trail of kisses along Aphmau's jaw, down to her neck. He nipped down a bit, causing Aphmau to squeal and jump out of Garroth's arms.

"Oh, I've found a sweet spot, have I?" Asked Garroth in a husky voice, smirking. Aphmau's eyes widened as she opened her mouth to protest.

"Don't you dare--" Garroth playfully tackled Aphmau down to the couch, kissing her softly. 

The two kissed passionately as the love built up by the second. Soon, Garroh was pulling at the buttons on Aphmau's cardigan while she tugged at his t-shirt.

A/N OK YOU CAN COME BACK NOW, ITS OVER!!!

"We're back!" Aphmau and Garroth pulled apart, breathing heavily as they tried to cover up what they had done. Aphmau buttoned up her first two top buttons on her shirt, and Garroth tamed his blonde and messy hair.

"Woah... What's with Aphmau's hair?" Asked Katelyn as she entered the room. Aphmau gulped silently.

Crap my hair!!!

"What did Garroth~Kun and Aphmau~Senpai do anyways?" Asked Kawaii~Chan, putting down her coffee. Garroth blushed, pointing at the movie.

"Oh, you know... Just watched a movie." He responded, placing his arm around Aphmau's shoulder. The two were not about to mention what they did while watching the movie.

Katelyn shrugged and walked into the room with Kawaii~Chan following close behind. Aphmau and Garroth let out a sign of relief.

"WAIT!!! I KNOW WHAT YOU TWO DID!!! IT EXPLAINS APHMAU'S MESSY HAIR TOO!!"

Garroth and Aphmau groaned, and Aphmau tried taming her hair to no avail.

They had been caught.

A/N Well, there goes my innocence... It flew out the window as I wrote this. Anyways, I have more one shots that I have pre-written that should be coming out soon!