President Aphmau

A/N PART 3!!! This shouldn't be longer then 10 parts, so I can go back to fairytales. I'll try and not make them as long as the last one.

"Kawaii-Chan was really worried about Aphmau-Senpai when the White House was bombed! Kawaii-Chan remembers seeing it on the news, and getting worried about Dante-Kun and Aphmau-Senpai, and the others." Kawaii Chan said.

Aphmau had phoned Kawaii Chan and asked for some clothes she could take. Dante had also driven her, seeing as they were married.

"I'm fine. I'm really lucky to have my guard around." Said Aphmau.

"Yes, Garroth-Kun truly does care about Aphmau-Senpai's safety, huh?" Asked Kawaii-Chan, leading Aphmau into her room.

"He probably does, seeing as I've never seen him with siblings or parents. I wonder where the rest of his family is?" Aphmau wondered aloud.

Kawaii-Chan bit her lip, remembering her promise to Garroth about his secret family.

"Maybe something terrible happened to them, and Garroth-Kun prefers not to talk about it." Kawaii-Chan tried to steer the conversation away.

"Oh my- maybe that did happen! Now I feel bad, like I haven't been talking to him as much..." Aphmau trailed off.

"Kawaii-Chan sure Garroth-Kun doesn't mind Aphmau-Senpai asking him about his family." Kawaii-Chan said, handing Aphmau some clothes.

"Oh, another thing. I'm sorry I'm not letting Dante go on the trip, but-"

"Kawaii-Chan, you do not have to apologize for that. Trust me, I competely understand. You've got a daughter, too. Speaking of such, where is Nekoette-Tan?" Asked Aphmau.

"Oh, she's on a play date with her friends. Now, here's Aphmau-Senpai's clothes, and Kawaii-Chan has packed it all up for you. She already knows Aphmau-Senpai's size, so it should be fine." Kawaii-Chan said, handing her a small luggage. Aphmau smiled.

"Thanks Kawaii-Chan. I wish you luck with the war. I wish I co-"

"Now, Aphmau-Senpai, you know the whole country of Phoenix Drop is ok with this! You need to be safe." Kawaii-Chan explained. Aphmau nodded.

"Ok, Kawaii-Chan. Now, I just need to get some rest." Aphmau said as Kawaii-Chan led her to an extra room.

<<<1 DAY LATER>>>

"So, how longs is this plane ride again?" Aphmau asked Garroth as she sat down in a chair facing him. Her private jet would be flying her to O'hana, but it would need a stop first.

"We will stop on the shores of Phoenix Drop in the west, which should take about 5-6 hours. Then, the plane will refuel for an hour or so. After that, we will be back in the air for two more hours." Said Garroth, checking the plane tickets.

"That's... 8 hours at the least." Aphmau calculated.

"Yes. I recommend getting some sleep on our way there, seeing as it's... 10:30 pm." Katelyn advised. Aphmau smirked, pulling out her pillow and smacking Katelyn upside the head with it.

"Gosh, I thought Dante was my advisor, Katelyn, not you." Aphmau teased before cuddling up on the seat and falling asleep.

"You think she's cute when she's sleeping, huh?" Asked Laurence, walking into the small room after a quick check up on the pilot.

"Yeah... Wait, what??" Garroth said, suddenly turning away from Aphmau and coming face to face with Laurence.

"I knew it! You do like her!" Laurence whispered. Garroth messed up his hair with his hand.

"I d-do not like A-Aphmau, L-Laurence. That's y-y-your thing." Garroth said. Laurence fixed his hair.

"Yeah you do. Ever since Aphmau hired me, I could see the look in your eyes." Laurence said, sitting next to Garroth.

"Well, I'm going to bed." Katelyn said, feeling uncomfortable with the situation at hand as she turned away to bed.

"You've protected her for a long time, Garroth. You have the right to love her." Said Laurence.

"Laurence..." Garroth started.

"Nu uh, Garroth! I'm not letting you think otherwise! Besides, you've got a good chance. You've known her for a very long time." Laurence said.

"If I did like Aphmau, which I don't, im pretty sure she wouldn't return those feelings." Garroth said.

"Alright, you don't like Aphmau... Whatever... But admit it, you think she's pretty." Laurence said.

"Nope, I won't admit to that." Garroth said. Laurence rolled his eyes and pulled out his book.

"... She's beautiful." Garroth said, a smirk tugging on his lips.

A/N THE GARMAU SHIP IS SAILING!!!! YAS!!! Well, not exactly, the GARROTH ISADMITTING TO HIMSELF THAT HE LIKES APHMAU ship is sailing...