Demons and Angels: 4

A/N TIME FOR MORE!

^-^{Back with Garroth and Laurence}^-^

"Ok so this is how it works. The first person to spot the cart and horse gets to—PUNCH BUGGY!" Garroth's thoughts were interrupted by a sharp pain in his arm. He yelped in pain, his arm flying to rub the new bruise.

"What kinda sick game was that?!" Yelled Garroth. Laurence laughed, his orange ears twitching happily.

"See, this is why you need me around. Who's gonna teach you all the fun things you're mis—PUNCH BUGGY!" Laurence yelled, once again smacking Garroth's arm. He glared at him, trying to come up with a comeback.

"Man, you need to try and play Garroth, or I'm gonna win—!"

"Punch buggy." Garroth said simply, pulling back his arm and swinging for Laurence's shoulder. Laurence's jaw dropped, and he fell to his knees.

"OW!" Laurence yelled. Garroth smiled, doing a small dance.

"Mutton cart at three o'clock." Garroth sang, dancing.

"MOTHER OF IRENE THAT HURT." Laurence yelled.

"You know, that was pretty fun. Should we play again?" Garroth asked. Laurence looked up and shook his head.

"N-No! I think we should move on to I Spy... Or I went on a picnic... Or somethings that's not gonna put me in a BODY CAST!" He cried.

Garroth turned around with a smile on his face, and saw a huge castle, the bottom hidden behind a giant wall.

"Laurence look! O'Khasis." He said, helping Laurence up.

"Didn't I tell you I'd find it?" He asked. Garroth smiled at the large castle, wondering why it was so neatly built.

"?Do you think Lord Zane is compensating for something?" He asked. Laurence raised an eyebrow, and Garroth shook his head.

"Never mind. Look, there's someone that can help." He said, walking up to one of the villagers.

"HELLO AND WELCOME TO THE CELEBRATE O'KHASIS FESTIVAL!" The villager yelled.

"He's so obviously human." Garroth muttered under his breath. "Hi, can you help us—?"

"DEMON!" The villager yelled in fright. He turned around and ran straight towards the entrance. "DEMON!" 

"Hey, I'm not gonna take your soul—!"

The villager ignored Garroth's words, and kept running until he took a wrong turn and hit the wall. He fell to the floor unconscious. Laurence and Garroth shared a look, before walking over him and continuing on their walk into O'Khasis.

^-^{Inside O'Khasis}^-^

"Is everyone ready?!" Zane yelled from where he stood in the middle of a huge arena. Next to him was an O'Khasis guard, with a barrel of names in it.

"It's time for the raffle to determine the winner! Spin that barrel!" Zane commanded. The guard began to spin it, when....

"Anybody here?!" Garroth walked in, looking around the ceremony.

Cries of fright, and yells of the word Demon went through the crowd. Everyone stood up and ran, including the guards, leaving Lord Zane behind. Zane stood in front of Garroth, shaking slightly.

"Are you Lord Zane?" Asked Garroth, walking up to him. Zane bit his lip.

".... Maybe." He said. "Does the name strike fear in your heart?" He asked.