Τρία

Sorry for the wait, but here you are. I hope you enjoy the chapter. Excuse the mistakes and don't forget to answer the questions in the comments.

Much love-Lex

Foreign Megalos

"Come on nigga."

"Fuck is this?"I just got out of jail and already niggas acting funny. Since I don't have a car or licence right now, my cousin was driving me around. His funny ass knew good and damn well that I didn't like big crowds. Here I was in the parking lot of a club ready to be seen by people that I had never fucked with or hardly fuck with.

"Your party nigga."He said while laughing hard as hell as if the shit was hilarious. I punched the shit out of his arm.

"Shit is not funny. You know damn well this isn't my scene. Take me home, nigga ."

"Man, just come in here for ten minutes and if you don't like it then I'll take your crybaby ass home."

"Fuck I look like negotiating with you."

"A nigga who don't have a ride home."

"Man fuck you."Omega continued to laugh as I trailed far behind him. As soon as we entered the club, everyone was hyped up. Women had their asses hanging out and niggas were trying to make sure they were smashing tonight. I got stopped a few times by people who was telling me how happy they were to see me out. I thanked them trying not to get back to my old ways and be rude.

We finally hit the VIP where a few niggas that I knew and then Omega's friend who came with him to pick me up. She stood off to the side on her phone not really into what was going on around her.

"The prodigal's son has returned. Whats up kid?"Wes stood up and slapped hands with me. That was my nigga going all the way back to middle school. We got in a lot of trouble when we were together. Had our parents not knowing what to do with us.

"I'm alive and out."

"Hell, thought you was going to be in there for another sixteen."

"Good behavior."

"You know good and damn well, yo ass not good."

"I'm not about to play with your ass."Omega came over with his friend trying to introduce us again. She looked so out of place and it didn't help that she looked like she didn't want to be here either.

"Sai, you remember Foreign right?"

"Yeah."She held her hand out for me to shake, but I put it behind my back and nodded my head.

"Talk while I go get drinks."Wes both watched Omega walk away before she turned to me and opened her mouth to speak. I turned my attention back to Wes, ignoring her completely.

"What the fuck are you doing, she was about to talk to you?"

"She's not someone I want to talk to."

"Look at her, body is a blessing and you don't want to talk to her, man."

"There isn't anything that interests me, but if you want to go talk to, be my guest."

"Duces my nigga."I watched as he approached her doing regular fuckboy shit. She looked up with a blank expression as she turned her phone off to give him her attention. He did his usual fuckboy move; licking his lips, lowering his eyes, and grabbing her hand to kiss it.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"We haven't been introduced yet, I'm Wes and your name is?"

"Issaiah."He held his hand out for her to shake.