Τριανταέξι

I'm telling y'all, be ready for this tea to be served. I'm not holding back on these chapters. They're going to be lit. Sip at your own risk, cause it's coming in hoooot. Be on the look out as well because you never know when I'm going to update. BTE gang gang gang🤘🏾👌🏾. Foreva!

Much Love~Lex

Foreign Megalos

"I shouldn't even be giving your ass a chance to explain yourself."I told Lyric as I walked into the room and took a seat on the examining table.

Last night she called and asked if we could meet up. For someone who ended things she was eager to meet with me. Probably knew that Sai and I had something going on.

"I get it, and thank you for agreeing to sit down and talk about this."

"I'm only here for ten minutes. Talk."She scrunched up her eyebrows taken back. Hell yeah I was going to act this way. You get pissed at me because you think I'm entertaining someone else, end shit, and then I'm supposed to give you a second chance because you're missing me? Hell nah.

"Can you calm down, damn? You act like this is all my fault. Remember we all played a part in our ending. The three of us did. So spare me the anger and take fucking responsibility for shit that you did."

"Aight."She took a seat next to me.

"We had some good times. A few good fucks. When we were together, we were happy. It was easy to talk to each other."

"Shit was cool between us. You're the only girl that I could chill with and not have to worry about going somewhere expensive and shit."

"I miss that. I miss you."

"Lyric, you ended things not me. We could've been so much more than fuck buddies. You were the one who didn't want to get into a relationship. I'll admit, I wasn't trying to jump into one but we had an understanding."

"You're right. I was just trying to have fun, not trying to jump into anything serious. But I want that now. I want to see where things can go between us."I laughed. Did she really think she could come up out of the blue and think I was ready to jump into a relationship with her?

"Lyric, you can't expect me to just jump on board. You ended things so I thought we were finished. I have something going on with someone else and I can't just end things when you're ready to start something up."

"It's that serious?"

"I don't know, but I'm not going to drop her to pick back up something we had months ago. How am I supposed to know that you won't do the same shit?"

"I won't Foreign, I promise. I'm all in this time."

"But I'm not. I already have something going on. I don't know how it's going to go but I don't want to risk anything."

"Who is she?"I dropped my head and shook it. Who was she to question me? We didn't have shit going on.

"Does it matter?"

"Kind of, but if you don't want to tell me I'll respect your wishes."

"If things were different I'd be all for getting back together."

"But you're not and I get it. I missed my shot."

"Yeah."

"Thanks for at least meeting with me."

"No problem."I walked up to her and kissed her forehead."Bye."

"Bye."

I walked to my car and got in. I turned on the radio and plugged in my charger. My phone buzzed a few times. Issaiah had sent several messages asking where I was and making sure we were still hanging out today.