Εξήντα έξι

Y'all, guess what? I have the best editor. She makes sure that there aren't any mistakes. Saving my ass one chapter at a time. arlanacamille but I'm going to call you Pimpy if that's ok, you're the fucking best. So amazing, thank you 🙏🏾 sis. Make sure you guys thank her for helping me make these bomb ass chapters.

Much Love~Lex

Foreign Megalos

"Where are you taking me?" Issaiah immediately asks when she enters my car.

"Damn, you can't even greet a nigga first?" I playfully mug her.

"I'm sorry. Hey honey you look sexy today. Let me give you some sugar." She rubs my beard then gives me three light pecks.

"Thats more like it. It better not happen again either."

"Yes sir." Issaiah huffs.

"Say it like you mean it."

"Sir yes sir!"

"I can already tell by the end of the day your ass is going to be sore."

"And so will yours."

"I wish the fuck you would."

"Your wish is my command." We stare at each other then break out in laughter. Man, it's hard to believe that she's actually my girlfriend. Hell, I thought I'd still be with Lyric or at least fucking with Xena. If someone would've told me that we'd end up together a year ago, I would've looked at them like they were crazy. I'm happy though, girls like Issaiah are rare and I'm fortunate to have her.

She pulls out her phone and puts on Ric Flair Drip by Offset and Metroboomin. Then, after she puts on   her seatbelt, I pull off.

"Now can you tell me where we're going?"

"Nah it's a surprise."

"A surprise! For what? Is something wrong?"

"No I just want to spoil you."

"Nah bruh I know you. This isn't you trying to be the best boyfriend. This is you trying to cover some shit up."

"No it's not. Damn I can't just treat my girl? You've been going through it lately and I just want you to have a stress free day."

"Sorry."

"I can cancel everything that I have going on if you want me to." I grab my phone, pretending to do what I said, "It's really no problem." 

She grabs my wrist, "No It's fine."

"You sure?"

"Of course. We don't want it to go to waste right?"

"That's what I thought."

"Don't do that."

"Girl I'm grown."

"I liked you better on the first date. I shoulda said what's wrong in the first place. I don't 'cause you always takin' it the wrong way. You won't listen you're too busy playin' 2K." Avenue by H.E.R comes on and Issaiah sings, sounding beautiful like she always does.

"Our kids are going to have some major talent."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because you can sing and I can draw, they're going to be smart as well."

"I don't want to have the kid talk right now we're too fresh to have that discussion."

"We're not having a real discussion about them I was just admiring your voice." I grab a hold of her hand, bring it to my lips and kiss it. "I love this outfit you're wearing, you look sexy."