Τριάντα οκτώ

Am I the only one who thinks it's crazy how we can write thousands of words on wattpad but stress out so much for 1500 word essays in high school/college. I'm over here thinking this is a breeze. Two thousand words in two hours👌🏾. No problem. But let me get timed on it in school and I'm stuck.👀😯
Just thought I'd let you guys know what I was thinking. I know y'all thinking like girl shut up and get on with the damn book. Well here you go lovelies.

Much Love~Lex

|Isaiah Love|

I opened my eyes and looked down. A hand was wrapped securely around my waist and I felt him pressed up against my back. His body was hot warming me up to the cold room. Even though he felt good and this felt right, it wasn't. I wasn't going to be doing anything with him until he came clean to me. He promised that I was the only girl that he was talking to. Yet he has Lyric hitting his line. How does that go? How Sway?

I looked at him and watched him sleep. I bet he was dreaming about fucking her. Sorry ass.

"Wake up."My hand connected to his face letting the sound of the slap ring throughout the room. He quickly jumped up with this stupid look on his face.

"What the hell man?"

"Why are you still in here?"

"Damn, I fell asleep my bad."

"I don't need Omega waking up and seeing you in here."

"And he won't calm down."I rolled my eyes. He placed his fingers under my chin and tried to make me kiss him. I tucked my lips in and moved his hand." What's wrong with you?"

"We have morning breath and I don't want to kiss you."

"Well let me fix that for you right now."He smiled at me and got up to go to the bathroom. As soon as he walked out I closed and locked the door. I wanted to scream. I wanted to confront him about Lyric and him lying to me. I just wanted a straight answer.

He owed me the truth and I refused to be strung along like a puppet. He had to decide whether it was going to me or her.

I walked to the closet and put on a pair of jeans and a shirt before I walked out the room with my phone. Everyone was calling me trying to figure out where I was and how I was doing.

Let's see. I got yelled at by my daddy who caught me smoking and found out that I have two tattoos. Foreign is making empty promises and lying to me. Oh and my favorite of all, my ex is a psychotic stalker. Other than I'm doing great, thanks for asking.

Foreign was now getting his area cleaned up. I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast and return some calls. They just wouldn't stop.

"You seemed stressed, why don't I-"Foreign stopped mid sentence and kissed my neck. Here we go again with the neck."ease some of the stress."

"You want to ease the stress?"I turned around and leaned my back against the counter. He blocked me in frustrating me even more. I didn't even want him looking at me right now. He didn't deserve to look at me. Not until he either comes clean to me or tell his ex piece of ass that nothing will ever start between them. Can't start what never will happen.