Εξήντα εφτά

Foreign Megalos

"Hey boo boo."

"What's up?"

"What are you doing?"

"Sitting with Rome waiting for my next client."

"Tell my brother I said hey."

"Aight."

"You're coming to Omega's when you get done right?"

"Yeah I'll be over there."

"Good because Merci wants to talk to you."

"Aight." Rome taps me so I can hurry up. "Baby I have to go my client just walked in."

"Okay, I'll see you later."

"Bye Ma Love."

"Bye Daddy Foreign." I hang up, feeling bad that I'd just lied to her. It's for a good reason but she might not see it that way.

I pull the mask over my face. I'm ready to get this shit over with.

"You ready?"

"Yeah come on."

"You know the consequences right?"

"I'm cool with it."

"Then let's go." Rome and I get out of the car and walk up to the front door with our heads down. He knocks and we wait for someone to answer.

"What's up?"

"You Alonzo?"

"Who wants to know?"

"We do."

"Fuck out of here." Rome stops the door with his foot, pulls out a gun and presses it against his forehead. The look on Alonzo's face is priceless! Serves him right for thinking he could get away with what he did to Sai.

"Now are you going to invite us in?" I lift up my head and he steps back with his hands up in surrender. We follow him and I close the door immediately after we're in. It looks like he's doing well for himself so it shouldn't be that hard for him to pay his hospital bills.

Just because I feel like it, I punch him. Looking at him merely pisses me off. I grab a chair for him to sit in then tie his arms with the rope from my bag. When I finish, I punch him again.

"Fuck!"

"Quit whining pussy ass nigga."

"What the fuck do y'all niggas want?

"I heard you can't keep your hands to yourself."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Issaiah. The girl you sexually assaulted in the parking lot."

He smirks. "I wouldn't call it sexual assault, especially how she was shaking." Roman raises his arm and pistol whips him.

"I remember the last time we spoke. I said I'd beat your ass if you put your hands on her again."

"Nigga I didn't do shit she didn't want me to do."

"What the fuck did you just say?" Is this nigga stupid? He actually thinks the shit he does is okay?

"I'm feeling really trigger happy. Are you sure that you don't want to change your answer?"

"Matter of fact," I untie him, "Get the fuck up!"

"You talking big shit like I won't shoot you nigga." Rome adds.

"Fuck you and that bitch. She seems like a good girl and might even be a good fuck too." My fist connects to his jaw; anywhere I can get to, I hit. Blow after blow, he cries out like the little bitch he is.