Chapter 34

Lauren's POV-

It had been a few months that Zayn came to know about the baby. I'm actually really happy that he hasn't came. Don't get me wrong I love that he wants to know about the baby, but I know Dani doesn't want him to know anything.

Speaking of Dani, she's been really distant and doesn't say much when we speak to her. She just nods or shakes her head and walks up to our room. I'm worried about her.

"I brought you breakfast babe" I said as I carried the tray into our room. She sat up and smiled lightly before telling me thank you. "Can I ask you a question?" She nodded taking sips of her orange juice. "Are you feeling ok? You been distant."

"Its nothing really" she scratched the back of her and rested her chin on the palm of her hands. "I just have been thinking so much about Evan. I really want him here to see the baby"

I sighed in relief that it wasn't anything serious, but I felt really bad. Every time Evan had called, he seemed sicker.

"And he will. He's doing his best to go to the doctors, and he's trying his best to remember to take medications. He will be there baby." She sighed before moving the tray away from her and opening her arms so I can cuddle her.

We spent the rest of that morning in bed in comfortable silence. She knew how I loved to hug her and hold her, so she didn't move. She just laid there as I held her and caressed her cheek.

Dani and I have dealt with so much, so I'm so glad we are finally together and happy. Everything seems to be going right.

"Hi" I looked down and seen that Dani was trying to talk to my belly. This was seriously the most cutest thing in the world. "Its your mommy" she rubbed my belly leaving light kisses. "I really can't wait to see. Come out already!" She giggled.

"Babe, that doesn't wor-" I had felt a sharp pain on my side and sat up rubbing it.

"Are you ok?" Dan asked. "Maybe you need to lay properly. She jumped out of bed and laid me down this time with out her. She covered me and sat by my side.

"Dani. I have to go. My water broke?" I started panting as the pain grew worse.

"Are you sure you didn't pee?" I tried so hard to laugh as Dani had the most nervous smile ever. "Maybe its pee"

"Dan! She's coming" I said calmly as possible.

"No! I was playing baby. Don't come out yet. We are not ready!" She nervously said to my stomach.

"Girls!" I shouted knowing Dani didn't want to take me anywhere.

The girls came rushing in and stared at us. They smiled at Dani as she talked to my belly. I sighed and groan as another sharp pain entered my side.

"Lauren? You ok?" Normani asked taking my arm.

"No. I have to go to the hospital. Its time" the girls began to panic as they all yelled for us to do something. Dani stood quiet taking my arm and walked me out slowly as the girls still argued.

"I might be really nervous, but I'll stay calm for you" I smiled stopping mid step, and kissed her cheek before going down stairs.

"Can you do me a favor?" She nodded. "Sit me on the couch, and go back upstairs and get the pamper bag that Ally had prepared" She nodded intently and raced upstairs.

*

Dani's POV-

The girls continued to argue as I made my way upstairs. Ray had just walked in the room and tried to get Demi's or Ally's attention which no one did. He saw me and immediately ran my way.