Chapter 35

*Read the bottom*

Dani's POV-

When I heard a baby cry after Lauren pushed for the fourth time, I heard nothing but the baby. Her soft cries as they carried her to the table to wash her before asking me if I wanted to her hold. I gladly accepted.

She was absolutely beautiful. Her small delicate frame fit perfectly on the palms of my hand. She was so tiny.

I lowered my face close to hers and pressed my lips lightly on her forehead. Her eyes fluttered open and I swear I thought I was going to faint.

"Let me see her" I heard a tired voice say. I looked up and walked over to Lauren carefully, holding the baby tight as possible, but not trying to hurt her. Lauren's parents smiled and admired the way Lauren smiled as she looked at our little girl. "She's beautiful" she faintly said.

"Lauren?" I said as the heart monitor keeping Lauren's heart rate was dropping. "What's going on!?"

A nurse walked over grabbing the baby and rushing her to the baby bed. A doctor yelled, telling everyone to get ready to do an emergency surgery because she was losing to much blood.

"Lauren! What's wrong?" I panicked. Before Lauren can open her eyes, a nurse walked over pulling me away and telling Lauren's parents and I to wait in the waiting room.

Demi had asked what was happening as I made my way to her. I couldn't speak though. I was to worried and nervous about what was happening to Lauren to say anything. I just cried to my sister as she held me. I cannot and will not lose Lauren.

When I had finally stopped crying and sat on a chair looking at completely nothing, I stood up and found myself in front of the door of Lauren's room.

"Miss?" I turned to my side and saw a nurse walking towards me. She smiled and opened Lauren's door. Lauren was laying in the bed with an oxygen mask on and some IVs on her arms.

"Is she ok?" I asked whipping my tears.

"Yes. She just lost quite a lot of blood. Her body was going to shock, but gratefully she didn't. She should be waking up soon if you like to stay with her" I nodded slowly and walked my way to sit by her bed.

Knowing how protective Demi is, I pulled out my phone and texted her that I was fine and just needed a moment with Lauren and that she was totally fine.

"Hey" I heard a raspy voice. I smiled lightly at my phone and looked up to find the most beautiful green eyes I have loved looking into. "where's the baby?"

"Hi baby" I stood up and grabbed her hand tightly kissing her cheek. "She's fine. They're just doing her a quick check up. She's beautiful, you know" Lauren smiled patting the side of her so I can crawl next to her.

"I thought you were leaving me" I whispered softly as I lightly kissed her check.

"I can never leave you." She whispered back kissing my neck. "When can I see the baby?" I caressed her cheek before pressing the nurses button to get help.

A nurse immediately entered and smiled when I mentioned the baby. She nodded and scurried off leaving me to look at Lauren.

When the nurse returned, Lauren sat up and held out her arms. The nurse place the fragile baby into Lauren's arms and smiled as a tear roll down my cheek.

"She's beautiful" Lauren whispered. I nodded in agreement caressing the baby's cheek.

"what are we going to name her?" I asked softly before pecking Lauren on her hands as she rubbed lightly on the baby's tiny hand.