Chapter 42

Dani's POV-

Getting to the restaurant, I push passed paparazzis and ran towards my best friend who I haven't seen in a really long time.

Ricky stood in the far back of the restaurant with a smirk on his face as soon as he seen me. He opened his arms wide and caught me as I jumped to him. I wrapped my legs around him and ruffled his hair knowing he hated that.

"Girl! Watch the locks!" He exclaimed as he released a chuckle. "Where's my niece?" He asked and looked around looking for Isabel.

"She's with Lauren at home" I pouted as I mimicked his actions.

"But I really wanted to see her!" He exclaimed.

"And you will. Soon" he shrugged and sat down, scanning through the menu with a sour look to his face. "The media doesn't know her yet. They don't even know about Lauren and I. I just want to keep everything in the DL" he nodded understandingly before talking to his dad about and how he has been.

*

Few days later and the girls were on the road. It was Lauren's first time back at work and i was a bit worried about how she felt. Especially not having Billi around.

"I'm gonna have a panic attack!" Lauren exclaimed through the other end of the phone. "I'm gonna lose it"

"Babe, stop. Breathe in slowly. Through your nose, out your mouth" I giggled.

"Why are you giggling? This is no laughing matter!" She yelled. But it was more of her trying to catch her breath.

"Every time I had a panic attack you were always there for me. I like that I can help you thorough the same way you did for me." I heard her breathing began to slow down and I couldn't help but smile. "Did I get you?"

"Yes" she sighed. "I really miss you" she whispered.

"And I really miss you. I got use to seeing you and Billi every day" I sighed loudly and threw myself on the hotel bed. I'm not really sure where I was at the moment.

"I miss my little nugget to!" She whailed. "I facetimed with her today. She's seems happy to be with her aunty Tay" I smiled giggling at the sad tone of Lauren's voice.

"It was time for her to start hanging out with your family more often. Your parents only come when they can, which isn't very often considering they live half way across the US." I grabbed a pillow and cuddled it.

"I know, but I would love to be there. You know?" I hummed in response.

"Of course you do. I would like to as well" I laughed. "Well Lauren, its really late over here, and I'm trying not to fall asleep but I can't." I heard her giggle in the other end.

"I'm sorry baby. I'll just call you tomorrow?" I yawned mumbling on the phone.

"Uh, yeah. Tomorrow" I giggled before we said our goodbyes and hung up.

The next few weeks, I didn't have contact with any of the girls or Lauren. I was just simply busy with my music and my tour that I was currently on. I did however call my parents or Lauren's parents whenever they had Billi to facetime her. I missed my little munchkin more than anything.

"Breaking news! Zayn Malik leaves One Direction?" I looked away from my laptop and faced Zayn who was visiting me on tour.

Zayn and I became friends again, and I honestly could say I missed him a lot. He did seem out of it the last couple times we met up, but I didn't think to much about it. I never thought he'd leave the band either. (A/n: I know this is old but its a fanfic, so whatevs.)