Chapter 47

A/n: so I wanted to wait till I uploaded this chapter, but I couldn't. You guys should be lucky I love you!! ALSO! My story 'me & you' is going to handed to Jonah. So he will be continuing the story, instead of me deleting it.

*

"So? What do you say?" I looked at Val intently to see if it was any sign of a joke, but it wasn't. She was dead ass serious.

"Val?" I gasped as my voice cracked. I couldn't stop crying at this point. "Are you being serious?" She nodded.
"Ok then! Yes"

Despite all our differences, I loved her more than words could ever say. She was my first love and taught me things I didn't know about myself. She was there for me when nobody could and put up with all my craziness. so I had to say yes.

The look on her face was pure happiness. She fumbled around trying to get the ring out of the box and slid it on my finger.

"I love you!" She exclaimed as she picked me up and twirled me around.

"I love you" I sighed as she placed me down and rested her head on my shoulder. "Can you do me a favor?" She nodded. "Can we not tell the girls yet, at least until you talk to Dani. I just really want you both to make up. You said so yourself. She's all you have from home" Val sighed and pulled away to look at me. She caressed my cheek before nodding.

"I will. I promise" she picked me up and wrapped my legs around her waist. She leaned me back so back was still leaning against Dani's truck for support. "When does she get back?" She asked against my neck.

"In a few days. She wanted a small family get away" I sighed as I felt her nibble. "Val? I have to get inside to check on Ray" I playfully whined.

"He's seven. He can handle it for an hour" She laughed and guided her lips up towards my ear. She knew all to well that it drove me crazy.

"But Camila and Selena are here. I don't want them finding" she placed me down and raised a brow.

"They're together? Since when?" She chuckled.

"Val!" We heard Ray and separated quickly before he caught us. I wiped my mouth and fixed my clothes. "What about this?" He held up a gray shirt and threw it towards us.

I caught it and held it up to see it was the shirt that Val had got me when we went to a Lakers game. It was our third date.

"Remember this?" I asked and smiled towards her.

"How can I forget" she chuckled. "You were pissed cause we left the game early. It wasn't my fault I was clumsy and dropped the chili cheese fries all over myself" she looked down at the embarrassing memory.

"But at the end of the day, I had a really great time" I looked at her lips wanting to kiss her. I had to contain myself in front of Ray.

"I'm glad you did. Well, I have to go." She said and walked over to Ray giving him a hug. "I'll text you later" she whispered pulling me to tight embrace. She kissed the side of my head and waved as she walked over to her car.

"Ray? Can you do me a favor?" I asked as he grabbed my hand.

"Anything aunt Dinah" I looked down at him and smiled.

"Keep it a secret that Val was here. She wants to keep it a surprise till Dani comes back. OK?" He smiled back nodding his head rapidly.

*

Demi's POV-

"Hey Beautiful!" I said calling for Ally.

"Hey Demi! Can you tell Ally I'm leaving. Diggy got me tickets to see Beyonce!" Normani said excitedly before hugging me. "See you later!" And then she was gone with the wind.

"Hey babe" I heard as I walked into the kitchen. "Did they leave ok? Any problems?" I smiled at Ally and wrapped my arms around her waist from behind resting my chin on her shoulders.

"They left ok. No problems what's so ever." She turned around and faced me with a face eating grin.

"That's good to hear" she nodded. "Are you doing anything today?" She asked grabbing a strawberry and feeding it to me.

"Maybe not" I mumbled as I chewed. "Why? What's in Allyson's little head" I grabbed a strawberry mimicking her actions.

Ally smirked and opened her mouth slowly and seductively. Her eyes rolled back in pleasure as I placed the strawberry down onto her tongue. I glided the pad of my thumb against her bottom lip as she chewed slowly.

"I have a few things in mind" I rested my hands on the edge of the counter so Ally was trapped.

"Do they involve the fruit?" I asked raising a brow. She bit lightly at her lip moving her hand up my chest and to the back of my neck.

"And chocolate" I scrunched up my nose snapping my teeth shut at how Ally was being. This was most definitely turning me on.

"I love the sound of that" she pulled my face closer to her and attached our lips together. It didn't take long for everthing to heat up.

"Mom? Mommy?" I erupted in giggles and looked at Ally and then behind me to find Ray with a grin.

"Hi baby" Ally said nervously pushing me slightly away and wiping her with her fingers. "What's up"

"Can Dinah take me to the movies?" He asked. I looked at Ally and nodded at her with a serious face.

"I don't see why not. Sure go ahead" Ray smiled widely and ran to hug me and Ally.

"Thank you mommy!" He told Ally. "Thank you mom" he told me before running off.

"Finally" I heard and looked back at Ally who wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Bye! I'm leaving! Won't be back till tomorrow! Call if you need anything! I'll be with Sel!" We heard Camila yell and the front door shut close.

"NOW, all the kids are gone. We have nothing to do. We have the house to ourselves and I'm Feeling kind of hot" I whispered trapping Ally with my arms again.

"Good. I'll meet you upstairs. Bring the fruit and the chocolate and the wine that you have saved up" she said before kissing me roughly and swaying her hips as she left the kitchen.

"Tonight should be fun" I said to myself and grabbed the bowl of fruit.