3- Carly

"Wake up, princess!"
I lifted my head up, brushing the hair out of my eyes.
"Are we there yet?" I let out a loud groan as I pulled myself into a seated position and turned me attention toward Jack.
"Nope, We're stopping for the night. We still have another 4 hours or so, come on, princess let me help you to your room."
He gave a slight smile before extending his arms out, "I'll carry you!"
"Okay," I mumbled out reaching my arms out to him.
He wrapped his strong arms around my back and under my thighs, hoisting me up out of the seat and up against his chest. I felt a slight fluttering in my stomach as he held me so gently while at the same time making sure his grip was tight enough so that I wouldn't fall out of his arms.
I gently rocked in his arms as he walked over the wet pavement headed toward our hotel room. I couldn't quite remember it raining, I must have been completely knocked out when it did, but I took a deep breath, allowing the wet air to fill my lungs. I wound my arms around his neck tightly, placing my head in the slight curve between his neck and shoulder. He smelled of strong cologne but it was a very masculine scent that didn't overpower my senses like most cologne tended to do. It actually smelled like it was made for him. He smelled perfect.
He struggled with the door, trying to balance me in his arms while also trying to unlock the door with the keycard and get us inside. After a few minutes the door finally popped open and he gently lay me down on the soft bed and pulled the blankets over me. The foam mattress conformed itself to my figure, cradling me like a soft, plushy cloud.
I expected him to shut the door and head to his own room but it seemed he had different plans. Suddenly, the empty space next to me on the bed caved in as he made his way under the covers next to me, my back to his front. I couldn't believe it. Was he actually sleeping in the same bed as me?
He placed an arm around my middle, gently holding me up against his body. Even though I had slept the whole ride here I drifted off to sleep with his warm body and unique scent surrounding me, his even breaths lulling me to sleep.