83- Carly

"Fuck both of you," I squeaked out softly leaning against the wall they cornered me in.

"I mean you already did," Gilinsky snickered, closing the space between us.

"It's me or Cameron. And princess I'd choose fast before you lose us both," he growled roughly, pressing his lips against my collarbone.

"Please Gilinsky, didn't you hear her screaming my name last night?" Cameron chuckled, his hand slinking down to my thighs.

"You couldn't possibly handle both of us," Jack challenged, nipping at my neck.

My eyes opened abruptly, disrupting one hell of a nightmare. What the actual hell was that about.

"Carly," Sky yelled outside my bedroom door.

"Yes sweetie," I called back.

"Can I come in sissy?" Her little voice asked sweetly.

"Of course," I replied.

The door opened slowly and her little body walked through the door with her favorite teddy bear in hand, and couple visible tears gliding down her pale cheeks.

"What's wrong," I gasped jumping out of bed.

"Mommy and Daddy are yelling," Sky murmured, crawling into my arms.

"Shh, it's okay sweetheart," I cooed, patting her back softly.

I looked over at the alarm clock on the side of my bed; 3:45. Why the hell were they fighting this early. But this was all that they did the last couple weeks. They usually toned it down while Sky was around but it's been getting out of control. And we were all scared of Mom having another mental-break down. But, Hayes has been counting all her pills to make sure she has been taking them and Dad has just been working longer hours, or so he tells everyone. With school and working at the dance studio, the days seemed to pass by quickly distracting me from everything.

Morning came slowly as I laid silently holding Sky in my arms while she slept away silently in my bed. My mind kept going back to how it would have been to have my son cuddled into bed with me. I pulled away from Sky gently trying not to wake her up and walked to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee. Hayes sat at the kitchen eating a bowl of cereal, and the coffeepot had just finished brewing. I poured the black liquid into my cup and put a shot of hazelnut creamer into the mug.

"Morning," I said, sitting down at the table.

"Morning," Hayes spoke with a mouth full of cocoa puffs.

"Sky crawled into bed with me last night," I mentioned, sipping slowly at my coffee.

"Yah, they were going hard most of the night. All the same typical things, but I think dad is moving out," Hayes said, a hint of pain in his voice.

"Shit," I mumbled, brushing my hands through my hair. "Nash is going to freak when he comes in a couple weeks."

"Carly, do you not know what day it is?"

"No?"

"The tour ended last night. Nash is on his way home right now."

"What!" I said genuinely shocked.

"And uh," Hayes froze making a strange expression, "All the guys are staying here for a week."

"Hayes! What the fuck why didn't you tell me sooner," I groaned.

"I didn't want to stress you," Hayes said, with a sincere smile.

"When are they supposed to be here?" I asked.

"Couple hours at least."

"Fuck," I groaned.

I sat back in my seat, sipping at my much needed coffee. What the hell was I going to do. Cameron was going to know now. Cameron was going to find out about the miscarriage. And not only did I have to be face to face with Cameron. Gilinsky was going to be here too. Mom walked into the kitchen silently, pouring herself a cup of coffee as well. She sat down at the table with a sigh.

"Will is going to be taking Skylynn for a couple weeks," Mom blurted, "And your father is going to be moving out. None of us deserve the way he has been treating us and we will not tolerate his behavior. But you can all choose to have a relationship with him if you'd like."

"I'm proud of you, Mom," I said, wrapping my hands around my coffee mug.

"Thank you, hunny," Mom murmured, wiping away the tears that stained her cheeks.

"We'll be okay, Mom," Hayes cooed, smiling widely in her directions.

"I hope so. Carly, if you need anything today, let me know okay?"

"How did everyone know Cameron was coming today, and I didn't," I joked half-heartedly.

"It will be good for you, darling," my mom cooed.

"I hope so," I murmured, exhaling my breath loudly.