37- Carly

I slid my pointer finger along the top of my brand new rose gold Iphone 6s pressing the large black button on the top, I looked at the time anxiously dreading how late it had to be. 1:34 am... I have been tossing and turning all night. Today's events rolling through my mind over and over again. Maybe I was a slight dramatic with Jack, but he did confess his undying feelings for me. Which in all honesty scared me a lot more than it really should. I've been questioning a lot lately what I feel for Jack. Like is he really the one? What happens if me and Cam do ever find the right time? What are things going to be like once I leave?

"Princess?" Jack's silent voice came from the opposite side of the hotel door.

I dragged myself out of the warm cozy bed, flicking on the lights. I open the door slightly popping my head through the crack, "Yes?"

"We need too talk," Jack said quickly, a strange expression on his face.

"Sure," I whispered, holding the door open so he could walk through.

Jack froze looking up and down my body his cheeks turning a bright shade of pink. I had forgot I was only wearing my black bra and a pair of spandex shorts.

"Uhm... I think you should put a shirt on," Jack mumble out, nipping at the bottom of his lip.

I rolled my eyes dramatically, "We have been dating for almost a month. I am sure you can see me shirtless."

"Oh, I know I can," He paused glancing back over my body, a smug smirk pulling at the sides of his plump lips, "I just don't know if I can control myself."

And once again Jack was causing hair raising butterflies too erupt in my stomach and tingly sensations deep down in my lady parts. Every god damn day Gilinsky. My inner goddess begged too come out too play: I thought of pushing him on to the bed and straddling him. Rubbing myself against his thigh, and kissing him hungrily. The tingles moving upwards into my body stopping around my breast area. My stomach wincing for the sensations too go away. I've never overly experienced feelings like this before.. I think it's what happens when someone is seriously sexually frustrated. There was really only ever one other time that I had felt these strange tingles before... And surprise they were caused by none other than Cameron Dallas himself. I remember watching him out my bedroom window as he mowed his backyard for his parents, shirtless. I didn't know what had gotten into me that day but all I remember was leaning into the window, biting at my lip, and my hands sliding over my breasts. Yup. I was a naughty girl spying on my childhood crush feeling myself up, pretending too be him. But, seriously girls... Who hasn't done that?

"Don't get me wrong. I do want to look at you like this, the way your hips curve perfectly, and how amazing your breasts look in that very flattering bra. But we need too stay on topic," he froze again his eyes glancing over my breasts again, "I have something serious we need too talk about."

"Mrs. Gilinsky... What could be more important then your girlfriend wanting you too look at her body?" I flashed him a seductive smirk, teasing him.

"Oh god," he moaned out, grabbing my hips and pulling me closer too him, "You are so fucking hot."

He placed his lips on mine, his left hand pressing firmly against my lower back. Pushing our bodies close together. His right hand gripping my ass tightly. I pulled away from the kiss and began kissing his neck softly. My left hand reaching up to cradle the side of his face in my palm, my teeth nipped at his skin, and he let out a small moan. God, his moan sent me into into a exhilarating high. I began sucking on his neck, his nails dug into my lower back. I could hear him fighting back moans and jaw clenching under my touch. I bit down on his skin gently licking at the already sensitive skin, that was now different shades of purple and pink. I had just successfully given my first hickey.

The moment was ruined by my phone vibrating profusely on the wood stand I had left it on, when Jack was at the door. I rushed over too my phone looking at the thousands of notification flashing on my phone screen. Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, and any social media I had on my phone.. thousands of people sending me messages, and tagging me in a post. A post that belong to the infamous Madison Beer. I wiped my head towards Jack showing him the picture.

"You have some explaining too do," I hissed out sharply.

He rubbed the back of his neck nervously, "That was actually what I was coming too talk to you about."