39- Carly

"Excuse me?" I exclaimed, a little taken back from Nash's statement.

"Come on. You really don't think I see the way you two look at each other, especially the way he looks at you when you aren't paying attention. I've always hoped you two would end up together," Nash said a smile on his lips.

My cheeks flushed at the thought that Cameron's feelings towards me were noticeable to someone other than myself. In the last few weeks it hadn't overly thought about my feelings for him, we had been getting along so well it was seemed nicer to have him as a friend. With us being friends nothing could ever happen, we would always be in each other's lives.

"I don't like him that way Nash, I am happy with Jack," I looked up at Nash smiling widely, swishing my toes in the pool water.

"Then I think you should go talk to Jack," he chuckled quickly, "Do what makes you happy Carly. Don't always worry so much about the outcome."

He stood up effortlessly, extending his arms out to help me up. I placed my small frail hand onto the palm of his fairly large rough hand. He tugged me up quickly from beside the pool.

"I should probably try to go back to sleep," Nash said tiredly yawning, "Do something for yourself for once."

He walked away, his shoes scraping against the rough concrete floor, he pushed the large door open and disappeared down the long hotel hallway. I mean I did really want to go talk to Jack, but there was someone else that filled my mind. He occupied my mind the way a black hole destroys everything in its path. Every thought that rushed through my head was consumed with the idea of him.

I walked slowly to his room, thinking of thousands of excuses of why I could possibly be knocking on his door at two am. I froze hesitantly in front of the door, a little nervous. I don't think I've been alone with him since our last escapade and it somewhat horrified me. My hand reached up creating 3 fairly loud taps on the white painted door. Cameron appeared in the doorway in seconds. His shirtless chest catching my attention instantly, his chiseled chest enough to make a girl drool. His other features only adding onto his god-like appearance. My eyes lowered to his hips, his jeans hanging low very dangerously low his 'v' line showing visibly. Memories of my fingertips tracing the indents in his skin rush back, creating a movie in my head. Our lips locked together, all of our emotions creating an ecstasy-like high.

"Um, Carly," Cameron dragged out awkwardly, "This isn't a good time."

"Oh okay," I looked up at him confusion plastered on my face.

"Cameron? What's taking so long," a high pitched voice echoed through his room.

"Oh," I mumbled out, realizing what he meant.

"Don't make this awkward please?" he pleaded, rubbing the back of his neck nervously, "You have a boyfriend, and well I thought why not get a girlfriend."

"It's fine. You don't have to explain yourself. I'll see you tomorrow?" I stated awkwardly, trying my hardest not to make things worse than they already were.

"Sure," he smiled slightly, closing the door.

I walked away from his room, unaware of what I should be feeling in this moment. I know I should be happy for him, but I couldn't help feeling incredibly jealous. Is that wrong of me? I know he isn't mine, but I always did not like the fact of him being somebody else's at all. I pulled my phone out of the pocket of my hoodie, unlocking my phone and texting Jack. Maybe this was a good thing though.

A/n- Thank you all for being so patient with me this past week has been super busy!

Question of the week - What is your favorite song at the moment?

Mine would have too be Cold by Maroon 5. What about you?