41- Jack Gilinsky

Ding

1 new message

Meet me in my room - Carly

I replied to Carly quickly, telling her I would right over, shoving my phone in one of the long pockets on my black sweat pants. I hastily grabbed one of my black baggy sweaters out of my suitcase. And snuck out of the room once again, careful not to wake up Johnson. Making my way once again to Carly's room. An hour ago I was such a damn fool, she was right though where did I think I was going confessing my love for her. Especially at a time like that, those things are supposed to be special but I was so afraid I was going to lose her.

"Princess?" I spoke softly while knocking lightly on the door.

"Come in," her yell was half muffled through the door.

I pushed the door open slowly, stepping into the dark room cautiously. The lights were turned off, and a few candles were on fire beside the bed, lighting up that area with an orange tinge. Carly laid in the middle of the bed looking like the goddess she was. A black lacy bralette cupping her plump C cup breast. A black lace thong strapped around her hips snugly. A pair of black over the knee high socks clung to her legs tightly, adding a dark dramatic effect to her already more than perfect physique. All of the black material creating an aurora around her body, her skin glowing a slight pinky orange from the flame of the candles. Her hair messily framed her long face, her eyes were glued to mine. Her teeth in their usually spoke biting at the corner of her lip. This is what heaven must really look like.

"Jack," she spoke in almost a seductive moan.

"Princess?" I whispered out, completely dumbfounded on how to react.

"I want to show you that you do matter to me, Jack. I do love you," Carly mumbled out.

Even in the dark, I could see her cheeks turn a dark shade of pink, her eyes looking down at her body. Her long arms moved to her tummy. This definitely wasn't something she wanted to do. The anxiety and fear spread upon her face, and well to top it off she looked insecure as hell being so exposed like this.

"Princess," I whimpered out sadly, "I don't ever want you to think you need to keep me satisfied like this. You are so different from Madison. The only thing I liked about her was her body. But you Carly have so much more. I am so sorry I made you feel like this was something I needed to keep me happy."

She cocked her head up, her eyes staring deep into mine. Tears welled in her eyes and began to cascade down her face. Without thought I was on the bed beside her, my arms wrapped around her.

"I am so embarrassed," she sobbed into my chest.

"Babe. Please don't be embarrassed you look absolutely gorgeous. I just know this isn't something you want," I cooed running my fingers through her dark curly hair.

Her arms clung around my body tightly her head resting on my shoulder, my shirt was cold and wet, and stuck too my skin. I placed my finger under her chin, forcing her to look up at me. Her whites around her eyes red and puffy from crying, but it was weird too admit when she cried the blue in her eyes because a stronger vibrant color, almost like a sea glowing with life. Was there anything this girl could do that I didn't find attractive?

"I love you," I whispered, placing my lips on hers.

Her tear stained cheeks pressed too mine, her lips tasted of salt, and a little bit of liquid snot from her crying was now on my top lip. But you know what? I don't even care. I am in love with Carly Grier, and she is the one I would do anything for.

A/n- So I hope this was a cute chapter guyys. Comments motivate me too write more! And update faster.