61- Carly

I sucked a deep breath in, placing the phone down on the seat of the parked car.

"Who was that?" Cam asked draping his arm around me.

"Jack.." my lips began to quiver.

"What did he say?" He asked, confusion on his face.

"He never finished his sentence. But I know where he was going with it," I froze tears welling in my eyes, "He was going to say I disappeared with a guy I am in love with. Why am I such a horrible person Cam."

His threw his arm around me tightly and with force, he pulled me into him. Both arms now holding me prisoner in a tight hug. My face smashed against his long torso. His aroma filled my nostrils calming my every nerve.

"Don't ever say you are a horrible person. You are nothing but a kind soul," Cam whispered softly into my ear. His breath was hot on my neck sending shivers straight down to my core.

I pressed myself up against him, taking away what little space we had apart. I threw my arms around his torso, squeezing onto him tightly. My lungs filled with toxic air and my cheeks were stained with salty tears. I chocked out digging my nails into his lower back, as every emotion in my body just pooled out like a horrendous tsunami.

"It will be okay," his voice was delicate and calming in my ear.

"It's not going to be okay!" I lashed out revengefully, "Every time someone has told me it was going to be okay everything goes to shit."

I pulled away from his grasp wiping at my eyes forcefully, "I am a horrible person! I am hurting people and in the moment I feel no guilt."

I beg to choke on my words again, my lungs begging for me to calm down. My vital organs barely managing to keep up with the pace of my breaths. I was a horrible person. How could I be doing this too Jack? How could someone love me so much and in return I cheat on him with his best friend. I'm exactly like my father... No one should ever have to feel the pain of feeling like they weren't good enough to keep someone faithful. And Jack of all people definitely doesn't deserve to feel this pain.

"Carly," Cam cooed softly, "you need to calm down and take this day by day. You can't live to please everyone. And aren't we happy together?"

My eyes scanned over his facial expression. His cinnamon toned eyes were soft with light tears surrounding his waterlines. He was waiting for an answer that could either crush him or brightening his sad look. An answer that I didn't know if I could give him at the moment. Everything in my mind was such a wreck. Like a sunken ship waiting and longing for someone to finds its graveyard and collect the treasures still on board.

"Cam.." I whimpered out softly, "You do make me happy. But in this moment I need to be the better person. I need to end things before we can carry on with us. I can't hurt him when he has done nothing wrong too either of us," I let out a long dreary sigh, " I think it's just best for both of us if I go home."

"Okay," his voice cracked, filled with pain, "I completely understand."

I starred into his eyes long and hard, contemplating my next move very carefully. I extended my hands out too his face, holding both of his cheeks in the palm of my hands. Inching my face closer to his, pressing my lips against his delicately. His tears now staining my cheeks. My lips began to quiver In the kiss. And I could feel his body tense. I pulled away slightly starring up at him long fully.

"I love you Cameron Dallas, we just need to make sure we make all of our moves properly. And no matter what happens. I am yours and you are mine."

A smile spread across his lips, and his lips were pressed against mine once again.

"I am yours and you are mine," he whispered back softly.

My lips pulled apart into a wicked grin. Nothing could have been more romantic then quoting game of thrones.