47- Carly

"Mom!" I squealed in excitement.

Basically running down the driveway before Nash could even park the vehicle. I collided with her body wrapping my arms around her long torso.

"Well someone missed me," She cooed, wrapping her arms around me.

"Carly!" A small voice yelled throughout the house.

Little feet pattered on the floor, as Sky came running out of the house. I released my mom scooping up the young 5 years old in my arms.

"I missed you," I whispered pressing my head to her shoulder. As she hugged me tightly.

Nash cleared his throat behind me, clearly missing out on the attention.

"We haven't forgotten about you," Mother chuckled, engulfing her son in a huge hug, "So many people to greet home."

"Carly!" An oddly familiar voice shouted behind me panting, " I thought I was going to miss your arrival,"

I turned on my heel, looking back at Scott standing behind me. Excitement over ran me.

"Scott!" I screamed, jumping into his arms.

A low growl came from behind us, I peeked over Scott's shoulder. My eyes staring into Cameron's a look of disgust on his face. Man, he really did not like Scott... But I mean I can't honestly play the dumb teenager who doesn't understand why. If I were in his shoes-- I would already be knocking the guy's teeth out. I pulled away from Scott, smiling. He was just going to have to give it up. If he didn't want to make me his-- he can't complain because one of my best friends. Not too mention my heart was already weighing options and I had a boyfriend.

"I missed you," I whispered smiling widely.

"I missed you too. I would love to stay and chat but I have practice, see you later?" He asked with a raised brow.

"Of course," I said quickly, engulfing him into another hug, "See you soon."

He took off down the driveway, smiling back at me a few times before he was gone.

"I fucking hate him," Cameron hissed, walking inside.

"I fucking hate him," I mocked in a high pitched voice.

Cameron stopped. Wiping his head back to glare at me, "Don't test me, Carly Grier."

"Or what?" I taunted.

"I know where you sleep," A smirk forming on his lips, "I could do a lot of things Mrs. Grier so don't tempt me."

"Ooo I am quivering with fear," I threw my head back laughing hysterically, from the lion king reference I had just used.

"Okay. Scar," Cameron mocked, rolling his eyes, "Get your butt inside already."

"Is my butt cute at least?" I asked biting down on my lip, slowly walking inside.

"Cute doesn't begin to describe it," Cameron chuckled.

My cheeks burned with frustration, I was definitely not expecting my nonsense to be answered in that way. Things were definitely going to have to change, as much as I loved Cameron saying that. It felt a little wrong having Jack over 20+ hours away from me. Come to think about it-- I was really starting to miss him. Maybe I'll text him, and see what he was up to. But first I was in a desperate need of clean laundry, a nice warm shower, and the comfort of not living in a hotel. I grabbed the black suitcase-- that Hayes or Nash clearly brought inside for me. Hauling the heavy luggage to the laundry room, off the kitchen. I unzipped my suitcase clothes basically exploding out, definitely was in need of a wash.

"So how is this going to work?" His voice startled me.

I jumped, holding my heart, "What the fuck. Don't sneak up on people like that!"

"Couldn't help it. The way you were bent over that suitcase. I couldn't help but stare," Cam said hoarsely.

"Cam. We've been down this road before," I warned, putting a handful of clothes in the washer machine.

"I know. It's just so hard-- I mean there is no chance of him finding out."

I turned around, staring at his long figure lean against the doorway, bits of sunlight shining on his body from the hallway window beside him.

"Cam-" I whispered softly, "It's wrong."

"Is it?" He taunted me, a hungry look in his eyes.

"Would you stop it?" I screamed at him letting my anger to consume me.

"Stop what?" He glared inching towards me, making me walk backwards trying desperately to keep distance between us.

"Stop trying to get me to admit that I want you," just as I finished my sentence, my back hit the wall and soon enough his solid body pressed against mine making my breath hard. He stared down at my eyes heatedly and with such intensity, he tucked a piece of hair behind my ear and slinked his hand to my neck to pull it up with a little bit of force. He leaned in and started placing a trail of soft and warm kisses on my neck going up to my jaw line and then stopped when his lips reached my ear. I breathed hard, my body was going crazy and my mind went blank. His hot breath blew into my ear sending a chill down my spine before he whispered.

"I'll stop trying to get you admit it once you stop denying it."