56- Carly

"Cameron," I whispered quietly.

I walked into the hospital room, that the nurse had told me about. Cameron had texted me that we could meet up he was at the hospital-- I couldn't wait. I walked slowly into the dimly lit room and became face to face to an older woman with dark brown hair.

Gina Dallas

Sucking in a breath of air, I turned on my heel trying to escape the room quickly... I shouldn't be here.

"You looking for Cameron?" A croaky voice mumbled out.

Shit. It was too late.

"Um... yes," I mumbled out quickly, turning back to face Gina.

"He went home to shower love," She choked out.

"Are you okay?" I asked curiously.

I stared at the different machines wondering how his mother could have ended up here.

"You must be Carly. Cameron told me you ask a lot of questions. You are also the only girl I could imagine that would ever come looking for me," She breathed out slowly, coughing violently after.

"You need your rest. One day we can have a proper meeting," I said quickly rushing out of the room.

Stopping at the entrance of the door, a red folder sat in a plastic container on the wall labeled patient file. Curiosity took over, and before I had a chance to realize what I was doing my fingers were flipping through the pages. Reading each word carefully. Overdose... Maniac.... Depressive episodes... Bipolar...

She had done that to herself, a bottle of antidepressants and a bottle of gin. How could someone ever do that especially when they have children who look up to them? Shaking my head, I exited the hospital quickly-- feeling incredibly guilty for what I had just done. This wasn't like me being so curious lately, normally I was a stick to my own problems kind of person. Look where the curiosity has gotten me. Fuck. Sliding into the front seat of the black dodge ram, tears slide down my face. My parents were getting a divorce... Their love was what I had always dreamed of having. I really thought love stopped people from making those types of mistakes. I slammed my hands against the steering wheeling, letting out a loud scream.

"Fuck it," I whispered turning the engine key over.

I parked the truck outside of Cameron's house, rushing up the cement steps that formed into a small cement porch. A dead plant sat in a cracked brown pot beside the door. A ragged welcome mat placed under a mossy green door. I tapped my knuckles on the door loudly. A few seconds passed and a shirtless Cam was standing in the doorway.

He sandy blonde hair was in wet strands tangled on the top of his head, beads of water dripped down his chiseled chest. And a black towel was wrapped around his hips. The top half of his 'V' line was visible.

"You just going to gawk at me all day?" Cameron said with a smirk.

"Fuck off," I hissed glaring at his perfect lips.

Fuck. Every piece of me wanted him. My hands reached forward pulling his body closer to mine. I stepped on my tippy toes-- leaning closely into his chest. I stared into his russet colored eyes waiting for him to push me away. He stared down at me with such a burning sensation. Tingles traveled throughout my body ending right in the pit of my stomach. Our lips smashed together furiously, hungrily begging for more.

"Jump," he growled sexually into my ear.

I jumped up quickly, his hands wrapping around my bottom. He walked us both into the house shutting the door with his foot. My back was forced up against the cold wall, his tongue slide against lips softly. I was going crazy for his touch. His teeth nipped at my bottom lips, one of his hands reaching up and grasping a fistful of hair. He pulled back slightly-- causing my neck to be exposed. His teeth clamped around the skin on my neck. He sucked on my neck violently, his other hand slide up my shirt playing with my boobs. His body was pressed up close to mine. His body was radiating heat. Where his bare skin touched felt like embers were being pressed against my skin.

"I love you too," I whispered into his ear.