15- Carly

"What the fuck, Gilinsky?" Nash shouted from across the pool.

Pulling away slowly, I brushing my fingers along his chiseled jaw smiling ear to ear. That was one of the most amazing feelings I have ever felt in a really long time. I can't believe I have waiting almost 18 years too experience something like this, god if kissing felt this great I bet sex felt amazing.

"Hey! I am talking to you," Nash said angrily.

"Nash, I kissed him. Chill the fuck out," I said spitefully, angry he ruined that amazing moment.

"I am not talking to you Carly. I want to know why my best friend is kissing my younger sister," He spat back.

"Nash. It was only a kiss calm down," Jack whispered looking down at the water.

"You know what Carly. I think this was a horrible idea, I'm sending you home," Nash growled storming out of the swimming area.

"I have to go after him," I spoke softly.

Looking around everyone was starring, and there was Cam a smug smile on his face with his little friend snugly wrapped out him.

"Nash. Wait!" I yelled down the hallway as he walked away.

"What," he turned around, tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry," I whispered walking closer to him.

"Those are my friends Carly. The only people I have left at the end of the day. You could have anyone Carly, why him?" Nash hung his head disappointment.

"Nash," I paused placing my hand on his shoulder, "I am not trying to take your friends away from you. I think I really like Jack.." I whispered a slight smile creeping on my face.

"Do you actually like him? Or is it just for something else," he looked up at, gnawing at his lip.

"No of course not. When I am around him Nash I feel all of these unexplained things," I gushed.

Gliding my index finger across my lips, I could still taste him. The way his lips tastes of cherries and were incredibly soft.

"Carly. I don't want to be the mean brother here. But I really don't think you should have wasted you first kiss on Jack..," He sighed brushing his fingers through his hair.

"And you know what Nash, I didn't ask for you opinion. I am 18 in two weeks. And I can make my own decisions," I hissed sharply.

"I know Carly, and you can make your own decisions but that doesn't mean I have support them," He grumbled, walking away.

"Carly, open up please," Jacks husky voice muffled through the hotel door.

Rushing to the door and unlocking it his hair was wet and slicked back. A pair of khaki pants hanging dangerously low on his 'V' vine, his chest fully exposed with a towel in his hands. With out hesitation I threw myself at him, wrapping my arms around him and holding onto him tightly.

"I am so sorry," I whimpered out, "I shouldn't of kissed you."

"Shh," he cooed, pulling us apart.

He rested his finger underneath my chin lifting my face to look up at his. Our eyes gazing into each others. He leaned in slowly resting his lips on mine. The kiss was short and slow, and he pulled back smiling biting at the center of his lip.

"Don't ever apologize for anything that happens between us. Because I know you feel what I feel too, Princess."

He locked his lips on mine again roughly, deepening the kiss. His fingers resting at the bottom hemming of my shirt. My long fingers wove in and out of his hair, his tongue begged for entrance. Parting my lips for him, our tongues started to twist and turn together; Our lips moving in a perfect rhythm. His hands slid under my grey tank top his cool finger tips brushing against my skin traveling up my sides. Butterflies erupted in my stomach at his touch. He cupped my breast gently, kissing down my neck softly I moaned. He nipped at my skin, his lips and tongue sucking and licking at my neck. Tingles shot everywhere through my body creating pleasurable feelings I have never experienced before.

He pulled away smirking, "I think it is time I say goodnight, princess."

He pecked my lips quickly and walked away down the long hotel hallway. I stood in the doorway frozen, did I just get cock blocked by my own boy?

"Night," I whispered, closing the door slowly.