16-Carly

"Calla wake up!" Hayes shouted frantically pounding on the wood door.

Groaning and rolling myself off the bed, I got up and opened the door.

"What?" I growled.

"We are leaving in 20 minutes pack up and meet us in the lobby," Hayes said a large smile plastered on his face.

"I thought Nash was sending me home," I grumbled.

"Nah, I talked to him and he is fine now," Hayes yawned running his finger through his hair, "Anyways 20 minutes be downstairs."

He walked back to his room and I sighed closing the door. Looking down at my phone, it was only 4:40 am. You have got to be fucking kidding me. How the hell was Hayes so cheerful and awake. At least I still have my amazing talent of being able to just pass out instantly in any vehicle that I am in. I put on a pair of sweat pants, a black tank top, and one of my favorite band sweater; the neighborhood. I gathered all of my things quickly packing them away into my suitcase before heading downstairs too the lobby.

Nash, Cam, and Hayes were all talking amongst themselves, while the other boys all look tired as shit holding their bags ready to leave.

"Tori is here now, we can start loading into the vehicles guys," Nash said, walking out of the hotel and towards the escalade and truck.

Jack looked over at me as he began to walk out of the hotel, giving me a quick wink.

"Our drive isn't too long today guys. Nashville too Dallas isn't too long but once we get their we will have to help with stage prep and we will be staying in Dallas for 2 nights," Nash said throwing his bags in the big escalade trunk. Along with everyone else.

"Who's driving what?" Cameron asked?

"I was going to drive the escalade with Jack, Johnson, Carter, and Aaron. And I was thinking Cam would drive with Carly, Shawn, Taylor, and Hayes," Nash finished jumping into the drivers seat of the escalade.

Something tells me Nash was trying to punish me by putting me in a vehicle for 9 hours with the amazing Cameron. And he is definitely trying to keep myself away from Jack.

"Carly can have shot gun," Shawn shouted jumping into the back seat of the large 2012 dodge ram.

Hayes and Taylor followed into the back seat. Just fucking perfect now of all times they chose to be gentlemen. Letting out a loud sigh, I moved forwards towards the truck. Hoping into the passengers seat.

"Ready," Cameron asked starting the engine.

The boys nodded and I continued to stare out at the dark sky.

"Carly," he asked coldly.

"Ya," I hissed picking up my phone.

1 New Message

I sense Nash is trying to keep us apart, Princess. -Jack

Yah, I think so too. I'm gonna go to sleep. -Carly

I texted back quickly, leaning over and grabbing my head phones out of my purse. Looking back in the rear view mirror Hayes, Shawn, And Taylor were passed out on top of each other. And Cameron was starring hard at the road.

"I know you hate me, but are you going to be okay driving?" I asked softly.

"I'll be fine," he grumbled.

"If you start to fall asleep from boredom, I can drive while you nap," I sighed plugging my head phones in the audio jack on my phone.

"I said I will be fine," He spat back, turning up the radio.

"I don't know what I did so wrong for you too hate me Cameron Dallas, but what ever it was I am sorry," I sighed putting my head phones in, allowing my music to dissolve the awkward silence.

A/N- Comments are my motivation to update faster and more everyday, So keep them coming everyone :)