4- Jack Gillinsky

The light seemed to shine perfectly on her face, her cheeks a soft shade of pink. Even in her sleep I seemed to be in clarity just looking at her. Why does she make me feel this way? No girl has given me butterflies with just once glance or word. Even thinking of her gives me butterflies. Looking down at my phone, realizing it was time to start heading out. Placing my phone on the night stand, I thought of all the great ways I could wake her up. Placing my hand on her shoulder, shaking her gently. She groaned rolling over. I leaned over her sticking my face in front of hers.
"Carly... Carly... It is time to wake up princess," I cooed in her ear.
She groaned lifting her head, our lips inches apart. I could feel the butterflies erupting in my stomach. Her eyes fluttered open, She didn't move. The light escaping from the small motel window seemed to hit her eyes perfectly, her eyes looked like waves, different shades of blue crashing together.
"Uhm, It's time to get up?" I questioned awkwardly our faces still inches apart.
She smiled, reaching her hand out and resting it on my neck. My instincts where to close my eyes. It is strange how we do that, we close our eyes when we know someone is about to kiss us. Yet how do we know? Is it there body language or when you are one with someone in that moment do you move together? No one can ever answer these questions. It felt like years before our lips seemed to crash together, every thought rushed through my head in 1.3 seconds yet in my mind it felt like hours. The butterflies seemed to erupt bursting through my stomach, her lips were soft. She pulled away kissing my cheek.
"Yah, I heard you the first time," She giggled pushing my face away from hers. She got up, grabbing her bag.

I just kissed Nash's sister. Oh god he is going to kill me. What have I done. I liked it, Why am I ashamed? Nash is going to kill me. What do I do?

A million thoughts ran though my mind, "Jack? Are you okay?" Carly smiled, climbing back into the bed.

"Yah, Uhm... just surprised that's all," Smiling, I wrapped my arms around her waist snuggling my head into her chest.

"Guys, get up. It is time to go-" Looking up, Cameron stood in the doorway. "We leave in 5 minutes."

"Okay, I'll let you get changed" I got up, kissing her cheek before exiting the room.