21- Carly

"Shawn!" I whined, sprawled out on the white micro fiber couch.

"Yes?" Shawn answered quickly, walking out of the bathroom. A towel wrapped snugly around his waist. His hair was wet dripping beads of water down his chest.

"I need your help with getting ready for a date," I giggled the last part, running my fingers through my hair.

"Spill everything," Shawn gushed rushing to sit down beside me on the couch.

The rest of the boys were down getting hair and makeup done for their show, but Shawn wasn't going on tonight. So I thought now was the perfect time too get him alone.

"Well Mr. Gilinsky has asked me out on a date. But, I have not a clue what you do or wear on those sorts of things," I sighed, reality starting to set in.

What was I going to do with Jack. I mean I have never done anything with a guy, and he does seem a little like a player like he has practice with all of these sorts of things. What if he doesn't really even like me. What if Nash was right..

"It is going to be fine Carly, I will help you," Shawn gave me a reassuring smile.

"Thank you," I said taking a deep breath in and exhaling, trying to calm my nerves.

"Not a problem. So do we know where he is taking you?" He asked looking down, "Shit, I should go put some clothes on then we should finish this conversation. Meet me in your room in five."

Once I heard the sound of his room door close, I jumped off the couch and made my way to my bedroom. Looking inside of my suitcases for any type of formal clothes or clothes that didn't look like I was homeless. What If I mess up? Oh no what if fans see us together, will they attack me like last time?

"Okay Cupcake, let's get down too business," Shawn began too sing as he bursted into the room, "To defeat this date!"

Bursting into a fit of laughter, I sat on the bed softly.

"I don't know where he taking me but what should I wear?" I asked, curiously.

"Well I would honestly say, something casual but also something that says; I am out on a date with a really hot guy. You know?" He cocked his head looking around my room, "Man this room is huge."

"No, I really don't know what you are saying. Remember girl who has never been interested in boys going on her first date," I sighed feeling hopeless.

He perched his lips together, and started to move some clothes around in my suitcase. He pulled out a baggy white tank top, a pair of high waisted maroon colored Aztec shorts, and long sleeve white cardigan.

"Go try this on," he suggested, pointing towards the bathroom.

I grabbed the pile of clothes from him, walking into the bright bathroom. I stripped down to nothing but my black lingerie. Pulling the shirt over my head, it fell a little past my hips. Moving both legs into the holes of the shorts, I pulled them up struggling around my butt area for a little bit. Balancing the shorts a little above my hips, I tucked the white shirt into them carefully, trying to make sure the material wasn't bunching up together. And finally I tucked the cardigan onto my long arms and looked in the mirror. Whoa, I would have never thought of a combination like this ever. I walked out of the bathroom slowly, looking up at Shawn smiling.

"Perfect. Now for your hair just put it up in a loose ponytail and you are done, " He gave me a huge smile, laying flat on my bed.

"But, what do I do on a date?" My voice trembled, I was so nervous.

"Honestly, cupcake. Just be yourself. He already knows who you, no need to pretend to be something you aren't. He clearly likes you for you so no need to pretend," He spoke softly, rolling onto his side too look at me, "At least I would hope he does. You are absolutely gorgeous, and if he doesn't see that then you don't deserve him anyway."

"Thank you so much!" I gasped, jumping onto the bed and hugging him tightly, "You are like the closest I have been too having a girl bestfreind."

"Anytime, cupcake," he spoke, wrapping his arms around me.

"Why do you call me cupcake?" I asked curiously again, pulling away and sitting back up on the bed.

"Because you are sweet like one, so I find it fitting," he said smiling widely.