13- Hayes Grier

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone sternly.

"Hayes, we need to talk will you come down too the lobby please," The familiar voice of our manager spoke.

"I'll be right there."

Hanging up the phone, I walked down to the lobby where she stood with a build security guard standing a little off too the left.

"Come with me, Hayes Grier," She spoke strongly.

Walking gently along the marble flooring, she led me too her room. Number 123.

"Do you know why I need to speak to you so urgently?" She asked curiously.

"I have an idea, but no I do not."

"This little stunt Jack has pulled has done a great deal of damage to our fan base, in only a matter of a day. I know I told you all that we wanted her to be gone. And that she could no longer be on this tour with us. But I have a new plan of action," She paused walking over to her mini fridge and grabbing out two bottles of water handing one to me and opening one for her self, "I want you to make Jack and Carly the real deal. Because we not only have lost a few fans. But they are paying serious amounts of attention to us and have made you gain a lot more popularity. Everyone is curious as too how they couple will turn out or if they will. And I want you Hayes Grier, too make your sister fall in love with Jack Gilinsky. And then I want you to create the worlds best break up story."

"I can't do that-" I began to protest.

"You will do it Hayes or I will cut you from this tour. Just as I will do too her. I own all of you. You signed a contract child," she hissed sharply.

"Fine," I growled, storming out of the room.

How was I going to betray my sister like this, I mean it's not all that bad. It's only a break up thousands of people have gone through it. Why can't I just force one to happen. I don't think it would be too hard.