19- Carly

"Shawn. I am going to need your help after set up," I said as I jumped out of the tall truck.

"Anything for you darling," Shawn spoke in a faux southern accent. He jumped out of the truck and walked with me side by side to the other car of boys.

I mean If I had too ask anyone for dating advice, why not Shawn. He seemed like he has been through all of this before and he was the only one I truly felt comfortable going to for my girly problems. The other boys just wouldn't take me seriously or they are on Nash's side.

"How was the drive guys," Nash gushed, excitedly grabbing out his bags from the back of the escalade.

"Could have been worse. They all slept most of the time." Cameron spoke up, grabbing his bags hastily.

"You know what would be fucking amazing Cameron," I hissed sharply, a fake smile pulling at my lips.

"What," he growled lowly.

"If you weren't such a fucking prick. Things would be fucking golden," My voice coming out more cheerfully, then I expected.

"Fuck you," he snapped, giving me a stern death glare.

"You wish," I smirked smugly.

He froze looking up at me wide eyed before chuckling, "Sorry. But we all know it's you who is begging for this body."

"Enough. You two can go at each other later, we need to get too get our stuff in our room then go too set," Nash sighed closing the trunk of the escalade, and started walking inside.

Grabbing my two suitcases, I began to roll them beside me following being the group of boys. Jack looking back at me occasionally and smirking. And Cameron's Icy stare on the back of my neck. God I wish he could get over himself, and not steal other peoples insults. God. We were acting like such children.

"Hello, We would like too check in," Nash spoke to the old women at the desk.

"Sure! Magcon boys suite correct?" She questioned softly staring at her computer.

"Yes," Nash spoke softly, taking the key from her frail hands.

"This place is huge," I breathed out loudly.

This hotel was super fancy. The largest pent house suite I have ever seen with 10 beds and 4 baths. 2 rooms consisting of more then one bed. Beige shag carpet covering the entire rooms floor. A large glass balcony looking over the city.

"Yes! We can share a room," Taylor laughed, clinging onto Carter.

"Oh god," Carter rolled his eyes, following Taylor too one of the farthest rooms.

"Carly, can have this one," Nash spoke up pointing towards the door that was off of the black and white marbled kitchen.

I gave him a small smile as I walked past him, walking through the white door. Gasping, it was absolutely beautiful. It was a hotel in a room. A small bathroom attached too the room, with a stand up corner shower and a brightly lit vanity. The queen size bed on a cherry oak pedestal with a very large headboard. A matching long dresser sat in front of the bed, a 55" Flat screen TV hung above it. I placed my suitcases on the bed softly unzipping both of them, rummaging through the thousands of clothes I brought with me. Pulling out a pair of black leggings, and a light blue half sleeve button up. Stripping out of my sweats and black tank top, I pulled the leggings up my scrawny legs. I buttoned up the blouse leaving the top two buttons undone. Too re-veal small amounts of cleavage.

"Carly, we are leaving now," Jack shouted through the shut door.

I slipped on my white vans and bursted through the door, falling into Jack.

"Sorry," I mumbled softly, "Didn't think you were still by the door."

He chuckled, "No problem, princess. I mean look at my beautiful damsel in distress."

He gawked over me, as he held me in his arms. He nipped at the bottom of his lip. Giving me on of this 'I want too fuck you now' looks.

"Love birds. Let's go," Nash grumbled, walking out of the room.