58- Carly

"Holy shit," Cameron breathed out sharply, "I am sorry you had to go through that Carl."

I glanced up at him quickly, a smirk formed across his pale lips.

"You're a dick," I hissed.

Carl was one of the many nicknames I had received as a child. When I was six years old, my dad had left one of his razors out on the bathroom counter. And me being me. I shaved an inverted Mohawk right through the middle of my freaking head. My mom was left with no choice but to shave my head. And because of this result, I looked like a boy for a solid 8 months-- which is why my brothers all decided that I was finally the third brother they had never had. But for me on the other hand... I was devastated.

"But you love me," Cam said flirtatiously, biting his lip.

"Please just drive dork," I giggled out.

I wrapped my arms around his triceps and rested my head against his arm softly. As he drove down the long highway. I knew every part of this was wrong, and reality was going to seriously smack me in the face. But how was I supposed to carry on with my life never knowing if Cameron is the love of my life? There is no doubt in the world me and Jack would be incredibly happy and have that amazing suburban dream life with 2 adorable children running around... but it was such a white picket fence fairy tail. I want adventure-- I want a love so incredible we could be any way or living out of a freaking cardboard box and still fall harder in love with each other every day. I want someone with a back story... Someone where it doesn't come naturally to know how to please a woman. I want him to miss anniversary's and have us argue for a few minutes before falling back into each other's arms laughing and loving dangerously.

"Cameron..." I whispered out quietly.

"Yes?" He replied quickly.

"This isn't a game right. In two days you aren't going to regret us," I breathed out shakily.

"How about we just take things a step at a time. There are still a few things we need to figure out... But Carly never will I ever regret or feel ashamed for the way that I feel about you."

I could feel my heart skip a beat at the sound of his words. Butterflies erupting in my tummy at his unfathomable words. Never in my lifetime did I think my dreams would become a very messed up reality. A reality were I had everything I have ever wanted and more. My cheeks tingled and my lips pulled apart into a goofy grin. This boy was going to be the death of me.

"Hey, Cam!" A familiar voice shouted, waving his arms in the air to flag us down.

Maybe meeting Aaron and Claire in a busy mall was not the greatest idea I've ever had-- We walked through the crowds of people making our way to our familiar companion. And an extremely gorgeous girl clinging to his arm. Brown caramel strands of hair were in a disarray around her heart shaped face. She looked up at me smiling widely, glowing green eyes stared deeply into mine.

"Hey!" I greeted cocking my head slightly at the girl.

"This is Claire," Aaron said quickly kissing Claire's cheek.

"It's nice to meet you," Cameron said quietly.

"It really is a pleasure to meet both of you," She spoke with a soft posh accent, "This retard never shuts about the infamous Cameron and Carly. Who never seize to amaze you with their savageness."

I let out a chuckle, remembering all of Aaron's little comments in the background of our fights. I looked over at Cameron-- he was typing away furiously on his phone.

"You pinhead we did not just drive a freaking hour for you to play on your phone," I scorned him.

He looked up at me rolling his eyes, "Who are you, my mother?"

"Well I mean if you are into the sort of thing... you can call me whatever you'd like baby," I gave him a seductive wink biting my lip.

"That's disgusting," Cameron said very clearly grossed out.

"You two are amazing," Claire giggled out, "And I can't believe you guys aren't dating you both seem so made for each other."

I looked over at Cam, laughing nervously.

Ding

This kind of sucks that I can't just kiss you... or touch you in public. I want the world to know you are mine.

-Cameron