17- Cameron

"I don't know what I did so wrong for you too hate me Cameron Dallas, but what ever it was. I am sorry," She sighed softly, putting her earbuds in.

"You never did anything," I murmured under my breath.

Why can't she understand this is for the best. Even though I do have feeling for her, nothing good would come out of us being together. It would ruin everything. Because what would it even be like? Hey Mrs. Grier I was always allowed to sleepover but now you are going to be worried I am fornicating with you daughter once you go to sleep. I would never be allowed back into their home. Not without rules and being watched like a hawk. And what am I supposed to do with Nash. How would I be able to talk to him about my relationship problems or telling him I took his sisters virginity. And my worst thought what if we date and we weren't meant to be together. Our relationship ending would most definitely ruin me and Nash. I hated myself for being so nice to her this weekend. I lead her on, and I can see how much it tore her apart. But what I didn't know is by slamming that door in her face last night; I pushed her straight into Jack's arms. The though of him kissing and touching her, made my skin crawl. She's so oblivious. I know she likes me, it why I have always been so mean to her. When I am mean she stays away, when I am nice she swoons. Looking over at the passenger seat, her long cinnamon colored hair curled around her face. Her pale skin glowed with the morning sunset.

"I can feel you staring, Dallas," She hissed.

My cheeks burned with embarrassment, I thought she was asleep. Oh wow that sounded a lot creeping then I thought. Fuck, what was she going too say.

She re positioned her head and curled up in a ball on the the leather seat. Tiny snores escaping from her lips.

This was going to be a long drive.